Chapter 9

RECAP: Hayes and Rose are starting to beacome best friends and Tyler is a secret nerd and only Rose and Hayes know... I think thats all the major events

-:-:-

It's the middle of October and the weather is starting to get colder. Things have been different lately. At first when I found out nobody knew that Tyler was a secret nerd I was shocked I mean it's not really something that you should be ashamed about but I guess he doesn't want to ruin his reputation or something so I'm not going to be judge him for it.

The both of us have been a lot closer now that we are partners and I like that. When I first met him, he wouldn't talk to me at all. Tyler was always the silent one and now he got more comfortable with me since we spend so much time together and I came to know that he's actually really outgoing and funny in his own way.

As for Hayes and I we have become really close, and I'm absolutely certain now that I have crush on him. I mean who wouldn't fall for his beautiful blue eyes and soft brown hair... At least I think his hair is soft. Sometimes I just want to wrap my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair. But obviously it would be completely awkward if I did that, and I don't want things to be awkward between us...so therefore I can't do anything except crush the feelings and thought that isn't innocent that I have towards him.

"ROSE oh my god women what's been happing to you lately you are always in a daze!" Audrey yelled at me pulling me out of my thoughts.

We were currently at my house for our weekly movie night. We had a bunch of blankets spread out on the floor and about a million pillows it's was actually really comfortable.And in front of my best friends I didn't have to worry about how I looked that's why I was wearing a pair of Hollister short shorts and a sports bra and my fuzzy socks.

"Rose there's someone at the door go get it." Tiffany yelled at me from the kitchen where she was making popcorn.

I got up and went to the door but before I opened it, I debated wether to change out of what I'm wearing and put on something decent or not; I mean I'm not expecting anyone and my parents are still at work. If it was the mailman I don't think he would care about my attire but I doubt he's out at 9pm... So in the end I came to the conclusion that it was Dylan,my older brother (by 3 years). He probably just came by to say hi and forgot his house keys, since he goes to college just an hour away.

I walked up to the door and opened it, just to be utterly shocked by what was on the other side.

There stood Hayes,Tyler, And Jake. They were all smiley and then they saw me. The moment all three of them laid eyes on me Tyler and Jacob's smiles turned into smirks and Hayes's eyes turned dark with lust as he checked me out. That's when I remembered what I was wearing and my eyes widened and my cheeks turned bright red.

"Umm hey guys watcha doing here?" I questioned trying to keep the atmosphere light.

Jacob was the first to respond. "Well, Little R we came to crash your movie night. And now I'm am very happy that I let them drag me here ." He stated with no shame while openly staring at me actually more like staring at my body.

"Oye boys my eyes are up here." I said snapping my fingers in front of theirs faces.

At that all three of their red snapped to mine. And I giggled.

"Come inside I'm going to go change. Audrey and Tiffany are in the living room if you were wondering." I said and let them inside.

" Uh you don't have to change if you don't want to."Hayes said quietly as if not meaning to say it at all.

I could see that Tyler and Jake were trying hard not to laugh.

"Thanks for the offer Hayes but I prefer to look decent in front of you guys so you don't look at me like animals." I said laughing and made my way up the stairs but not before whispering in his ear