Chapter 4

I'll admit I was a little shocked,ok scratch that I was really shocked when Tiffany announced that we were going to Audrey's pool party. But right now I'm kind of excited.I mean it's not everyday that I, Rosemarie Banks goes to a party!

Yeah the party scene isn't my things. Tiffany and Audrey were always the party hard girls and I am always the girl that stays home and makes sure they don't end up crashing a car drunk. But I guess this party is the start of Tiff's plan to get both of us up the social latter.

"Rose, If you're not ready to leave by the time I walk through that door your dead!" I heard someone yell from the stairs, It was Tiff of course.

"Calm yourself, Im ready to go" I called while looking at my self in the mirror one last time.

I was wearing a floral green and pink bikini top and pink bottoms, with a tank-top and shorts as a cover up. and I have to say I look sexy.

Right when I was about to grab by bag and go Tiffany barged into my bedroom.

"Yay your ready, thats one less thing for me to do!" she said all perky and clapping her hands.

"Ok lets go before I change my mind" I said laughing at her perkiness.

We went downstairs and said by to my mom who was making lunch in the kitchen.and then we were off.

-:-:-

When we got to Audrey's house it was crazy. Drinking,dancing,flirting, spin the bottle. I never saw anything like it. But then again this is my fist party so I guess this is normal for everyone else. I looked over at Tiffany to see that she was gone, then I spotted her flirting with some guy so I decided to leave her alone.

As I was walking a walked right into someone and almost tripped over. God I cant make a fool of myself I refuse to. I thought as I balanced myself.

"Oh Rose you came I thought Tiff was lying to me!" the person I bumped into said and hugged me.

It ended up being Audrey.

" Yeah well I came and now I'm here so as you know this is my first party so what should I do?" I asked openly.

Usually people would be ashamed to admit that they didn't know what to do at a party but I was always open about my feelings in front of people I knew but I was very shy when it came to strangers.

"Ok Rose just go get a drink or get in the pool ill meet up with you in a bit ok?" she asked but I never got the chance to answer since she was swooped away by some guy, leaving me all alone.

I didn't know what to do so I started walking over to the drink table to get something to drink but that plan was interrupted....

It all felt like it happened in slow motion, I felt someone bump into me but this time being the clumsy person I am I fell into the pool. Yes, I fell into the pool and stayed under water for about a minute which made every one panic I could hear all the commotion.

When I resurfaced I pulled myself out of the pool and started coughing trying to catch my breath. And when I felt someone sit next to me I assumed it was Tiffany or Audrey since they were probably the only ones who cared about me and I clutched their hand and had my other hand on my chest breathing heavily.

When I looked up I didn't see Tiff or Audrey like I expected, I saw Hayes! I quickly let go of his arm and blushed while I got up. Before I tried to make my escape I took in Hayes's appearance, he was wearing a pair of dark blue Hollister swim trunks and he had a 6-pack that was to die for. In conclusion; he looked hot! But as i was about to run away , he prevented me by grabbing my arm!

"Hey your that girl that almost fell at that diner around the corner right?" he asked grinning " I'm so sorry i pushed you in it was an accident I swear I was about to jump in and pull you out when you didn't resurface but you did so..." he said again scratching his head and looking down in shame.

" Well, thank you for caring but I have to go." I said pulling my arm out of his reach and running inside.

I didn't want to stay even though I know that nobody was going to laugh at me I couldn't stand staying,and I guess Tiffany read my mind because she caught up with me and was ready to leave.

" Thanks but you just got here Tiff ill go home you stay." I said feeling bad that she as going to leave without even touching the pool.

" No, you're my best friend I'm going home with you wether you like it or not and anyway we can just go in the pool at my house ok? She said grabbing my hand and leading me to her car.

Well, lets just say that my first party was probably going to be my last!

-:-:-

Heyy, so put in a scene with Hayes again! I love this chapter, so comment what you think of it and vote!

Update:Monday

xoxo Hana