Chapter 3

"Tiff, I really don't care what you say because one, Hayes does not like me and two, even if he did like me with a face like that it wouldn't surprise me if he was a player. And I'm not making that mistake again!" I stated as clear as ever, but I guess Tiffany doesn't understand English.

"But Roosee, come on did you not see the way he looked at you, And he's not a player he looks to sweet for that! Pleasee this year could be different I already told you its senior year and we are going to make a mark!" Tiff tried to reason , but I wouldn't have it!

You see right now we are standing in line at Starbucks in out local mall. We decided to go shopping today because theres only two more days till summer ends. And I mean who doesn't want new clothes for a new school year?

Ever since my incident at Roll N' Roaster, a week ago, I haven't seen the famous Hayes Grier. And when I say famous I mean it in two ways. One, every teenager in Avondale heard about the "hot new kid that moved into Tyler Woods apartment" so he's obviously popular. And two , I recently discovered that Hayes was part of a popular group of boys called MAGCON. They were a group of about 10 boys that went around the country meeting their fans from online. But they broke up two years ago and I guess Hayes wanted to lead a normal life so he came here!

" Snap out of it Rose we have shopping to do." Tiffany said snapping her fingers in front of my face.

Thats when I realized it was our turn to order. As I waited for my drink Tiffany started talking about the shops that we just had to go to. But I zoned out.

I wonder what it would be like to be noticed this year? And not just as the girl that sits at the back of class and takes all her notes! Yes, I admit, to some extent I am a nerd but I don't go all out and dress like one to! I just have good grades thats all. And it's not that I don't want to be popular, its just that I don't like being the center of attention. I would rather be somebody that everyone knows rather that someone who is the center of attention all day every day. But my dear Tiff has a different idea.

"Rose are you even listening to what I'm saying?" She asked me once again bringing me out of my thoughts.

" What did you say?" I felt bad that I wasn't listening but my mind was pre-occupied.

" I said we have to go to Forever 21, they have their summer sale going on and there are really good deals! Now lets go" she said while dragging me across the mall!

-:-:-

About an hour later we were back at Tiffany's house with an armful of bags. I ended up buying a couple of shirts , a few dresses and a bikini. I didn't want the bikini but Tiff made me buy it for what reason ? I don't know.

" Hey girls how was you day? I made you guys lunch!" Mrs.Amarosa, Tiffany's mom asked us.

" It was good mom by the way I forgot to tell you i cant go to that dinner thing tomorrow me and Rose are going to Audrey's pool party." Tiff said.

I looked at my best friend in shock I rarely ever went to parties she knew that, she was always the one that went out. It was always her and Audrey, another friend of ours that partied!

"Tiff sorry to burst your bubble but I have no idea what you're talking about." I said a little worrisome.

Audrey was our friend but the thing about her is that she is way more social and connected than me or Tiffany therefore her pool party was gonna be huge! At least know I know why she made me buy that bikini today. Let me tell you it wasn't something I would normally wear.

" Oh I forgot to tell you we are going to Audrey's pool party tomorrow end of discussion , I will drag you there if I have to and it wont be pretty." She deadpanned and I understood that there was no room for discussion.

Well, I guess we are going to a pool party tomorrow. This should be interesting.

-:-:-

O.o Yaya now you know a little bit more about Rose's personality. Comment what you think and vote for this story.

Theres a picture of Tiffany to the side

Update: Friday

xoxo Hana