Chapter 10

“YOU DID WHAT!!!” Tiffany screamed when I told her what I did.

I was currently telling Tiffany about the Hayes situation. And let me tell you she was freaking out

“OMG I should've known I mean when we came into the room Hayes was on the floor looking flushed and you were as red as a tomato! Oh My God I cant handle this type oh information so soon I need to sit down” she said and with that she took a seat on the beanbag in my room.

And all through Tiffs rant about the kiss, all I could think of was the fact that he kissed me I mean I didn't do anything to make him want to kiss me so why did he? And now what do I do? Do I call him back? Should I ignore him? Did it even mean anything to him?

“Of Course it meant something to him Rose otherwise he wouldn't have made a move on you in the first place!” Tiffany said and then I realized that I was talking out loud again.

“Yea I know that he came onto me but I don't know Tiff I don't think I'm ready for a relationship. Im good at keeping relationship going, Don't you remember what happened last time?” I said wearily I didn't want to talk about it but I knew I had to get over it.

Suddenly Tiffany's face softened and she looked at me. “Rose thats was a mistake and don't worry ill make sure it never happened again and my gut is telling me that hayes is different I think he actually likes you  a lot.”

“ It was the best mistake I ever made.” I said under my breath but I decide to let it go. Anyway if I had any chance with Hayes I couldn't bring the past back. The past is the past and I cant change that and I guess thats the fact that I'm just going to have to deal with.

And now the only thing I have to worry about is what to do about this Hayes Situation.

:.:.:

“Dammit” I muttered under my breath when i walked outside. 

It was pouring and I didn't have a ride home. And since it basically never rains here in Avondale I didn't even bother bringing an umbrella or even checking the weather for that matter.

You see I have to walk home because Audrey is on the yearbook committee and they meet after school and they needed one more member so Audrey dragged Tiffany in and I luckily escaped.

But I guess it dent work out in my favor because now I could possibly get sick from getting soaked and my house was about a 15 minute walk from here.

Yay life

Since procrastinating wasn't gonna help me I decided to just get it over with; And with that I stepped out and started walking.

“I can do it” 

“I can do it”

“I can do it”

I repeated to myself as I started to feel my inside turning to ice.

“HEY ROSE!” I heard someone yell through the heavy pouring of the rain

I looked around and saw a car driving next to me. My first instinct was to take off running and not to look back. But a little voice in my head was telling me that the person inside the  car knew me and wouldn't hurt me. 

So I took the risk

I walked up to the car that stopped by the curb by now and I looked inside to see who the driver was. And to my relief is was Hayes.

I opened the car door and got in. Once i sat down I realized how cold I actually was and I couldn't stop shivering.But on top of all of that I couldn't bring myself to look Hayes in the eyes