Chapter 5

"Rose it wasn't that bad, I promise nobody was laughing at you especially Hayes! Now get up we have to go" Tiffany tried to reason but I wouldn't listen.

"Tiff don't even try me I don't wanna go I'm just going to stay in bed and try and forget that I made a fool of myself in front of everybody" I stated with my face in a pillow, it was probably muffled, but I really don't care.

After my little pool stunt on Sunday I didn't want to show my face in society. Of course I knew that it wasn't my fault that I fell and it was Hayes who pushed me (by accident of course). I still didn't want to leave my room. And today is the first day of senior year; so Tiff is currently trying to get me to get ready!

"Rosemarie Banks if you don't get a move on it your grounded and I don't think you want that, do you ?" I hear my mom yell from wherever she was in the house.

I groaned but I got up anyway, I have to face my fears sooner or later right?

"Thanks Mrs.B!" Tiffany yelled back at my mom and turned to smirk at me.

"Now Rose get your sorry ass into the bathroom because you have like 10 minutes to get ready or I'm leaving without you." She said and marched out of my room.

I finished up in the bathroom in about 5 minutes and went to go pick out my outfit or the day. Tiff and I made a pact that this year would be different so I decided to go with something different from my normal attire.

I went with my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a floral pink and white tank top. And I paired it with my white vans. When I thought I looked presentable I made my way down stairs. Ready to start senior year.

Let the day begin!

-:-:-

As I got out of Tiffs car I realized how different senior year was going to be. We wouldn't be the targets for bullying (Since that was so Freshman year) and now most people look up to us. I think it's a nice change.

As I looked around I noticed the usual groups already started to form, the geeks and Mathletes were sitting on a bench probably discussing Einsteins theory or something, The cheerleaders were acting all slutty as usual and then my favorite category... The athletes. Well, to be more specific ; The football team. Yes, I know it sounds cliche but it's true those dudes are hot!

"Rose snap out of it, come on Hayes is probably going to be late, since it's his first day" Tiff said.

" Your probably rig-wait I wasn't looking for Hayes" I said, shocked by my own answer.

"Sure you weren't now come on the bells about to ring" She said without even looking at me.

We walked inside and went to our homeroom class. I scanned the classroom and saw that Hayes wasn't there.

Right when I thought I was crazy for even thinking about when I would see him again, the teacher walked in.

She looked young so I assumed she was going to be chill.

"I'm Ms.Jones you can call me Ms.J and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher this year" she introduce herself a little to perky for my liking.

She gave out our semester schedules and I compared mine to whoever was around me even though I really didn't know who they were.

"We have 2nd period and lunch together!" someone said and I turned around to see who it was.

When I turned around I saw Tiff. Of course it was her, who else's would even be friends with me?

"Ok let's go" I said determined to make the most of this day.

It's going to be different I will have more friends and actually have some fun this year , I thought to myself.

By lunch I was tired of school ,and it's just the first day! I walked into the Cafeteria and looked Around for Tiffany I saw her sitting with a bunch of people and there was or free seat next to her so I assumed it was if me.

I nervously made my way over to the table and sat down. Next to her.

"Hey Rose!" Tiff said like she was surprised to see me.

"Meet Nathan,Sophie,Delilah,Jake and Sienna" she said, pointed to all the people.

"Guys the is Rose she's my best friend and you shall be friends with her as well." Tiffany stated, and I felt the blush rise in my cheeks as I laughed.

"Well as you can see I'm Rose." I said and they laughed as well

I guess Tiffany always knows how to lighten someone's mood.

For the rest I lunch we all talked about the classes we had and other random things over all I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable with a random group of people.

-:-:-

When the last period bell rand I felt relieved. I had to wait 8 hours to be free and now I am!

As I was walking to Tiff's car I realized something .

I haven't seen Hayes all day. In fact I've only seen him twice and he probably doesn't even know my name! I don't get why he keeps creeping into my mind when I clearly don't want him to be there. And I'm 100% sure that I don't have a crush on him because I vowed never again to fall for a player.

But if I don't have a crush on Hayes then why am I disappointed that I haven't seem him all day?

-:-:-

Ooo a little conflict going on in Rose's life. Don't worry Hayes comes in in the next chapter

don't forget to leave a comment and vote for our story! And if you go back to the last chapter there's a picture of Audrey on the side!

Update:Friday

xoxo Hana