Chapter 11

It took me a few seconds to process what Hayes just asked me and during that time I could see the nervousness look on his face, that made ume grin.

"Im sorry Hayes but I'm not ready for a relationship" I said after a second.

And the look on his face at that moment made me want to hug him and tell him everything would be okay, and seeing that look I couldn't take it anymore. I started laughing like a hyena.

"Im just joking, id love to go out with you!" I told him while hiding my face in his chest.

"My god Rose , you really scared me there for a second; don't ever do that again." He said and lifted my head so he could look at me.

Then for the second time that day I felt his lips on mine, moving in sync like they were made for each other. And well thats how the rest how we spent the rest of the evening, snuggled up on his couch and well you can fill in the rest because I don't kiss and tell 😉

:.:.:

"Tiffany I have an hour what am I going to do?" I said sighing into the phone.

The day was finally here in going on my date with Hayes, and on top of the anxiety that I might ruin the entire date there's the problem that I have absolutely nothing to wear.

So that's how I ended up on my bed surrounded by my entire closet and on the phone with Tiffany an hour before I have to be ready.

"Rose calm down , first off remember that you are going to kill it he likes you for you so just be yourself and you will be fine, second you have an amazing wardrobe I bet there's something in there that looks amazing. anyways I'm sorry but I have to go moms cooking dinner and we all know how that usually turns out! I love you byeee!"

And with that Tiffany hung up and I a was all alone dreading that I would end up wearing my pajamas on this very important date.

"Knock knock" my mom said while opening my door.

"Mom I love you a lot but I'm going out and having a crisis can I have some alone time?" I asked her.

I didn't tell either of my parents that I was going on a date beacause i didn't know how they would take it; and I certainly wasn't going to tell them an hour before.

"Honey I know where your going on a date tonight, Hayes came around the other day when you were with Tiffany and asked your dad for permission to take you out; and that's all it took for him to earn respect from your dad and I." My mom said and laughed.

When I heard this I was speechless, actually that would be an understatement. But I'm also happy that Hayes asked permission because first off that earned him respect from my parents and trust from me that he might not hurt me in the long run.

"Anyways I just wanted to ask if you needed help getting ready since first off I know where your going and second you look like your about to blow." She said while walking over to me and looking through the heaps of cloths around me.

"Wait Hayes told you where he's taking me?" I asked her, hopefully she would tell me.

"Yes he did and no I'm not going to tell you because it DEFIANTLY worth the wait, I actually wish your dad took me on this date that's how good it is!"

Disappointed, I got up to help her look through my cloths. But all at the same time I was excited to find out what i was in for.

And with that she smiled at me and then the journey for the perfect outfit began.

:.:.:

I was finally ready I'm currently wearing black leggings with stitching on them and an oversized knit sweater with my favorite beanie and my black vans.