Chapter 7

"ROSE!!" I heard someone yell as tiff and i got to school

I turned around to see Hayes coming up to us. At first I was in shock because after what happened yesterday in detention; I expected him not to want to talk to me. I mean what kind of person doesn't give their number to a hot guy? Especially when they ask for it.

Well, I'm that kind of person because I don't want to get hurt again. And with that reason in mind, I ignored Hayes even though I heard him.

"Rose are you deaf?" I heard him chuckle as he got closer.

I looked over at Tiffany who finally understood what was about to happen and started getting all excited.

"Wow Rose are you really deaf." Hayes huffed while failing into sync with my steps.

"No, I just assumed that you would come over here even if I didn't answer you so I didn't answer." I said with a smile but inside I was rolling my eyes at him.

"I like your logic, well now I'm here so whats up?" he asked politely.

But I didn't want him to be polite I wanted him to leave but of course I was to goody two shoes to tell him that.

"Hayes, this is my friend Tiffany; Please say hi to her before she faints." I said looking at Tiff , who looked like she was about to pass out from the shock of me talking to a boy.

And not any boy. This was the second most popular person at our school at the moment.

"Hey Tiffany." he said to her.

Then right then and there Tiffany turned red and ran off into the school, and she was probably going to start hyperventilating.

" Okay that was weird?" Hayes said with a confused expression.

I guess he's not used to people running off and fainting in front of him. Oh wait of course he is, he was part of Magcon he's probably used to girls chasing him and fainting in front of him.

I involuntarily rolled my eyes.

"Hello are you even listening to me ?" He asked waving his hands in front of my face.

"What sure what were you saying?" I said oblivious to what he just said. And I kind of feel guilty. I mean just because I don't want to fall for him doesn't mean I have to be rude about it.

"I was asking if you were in any of my classes now since my schedule got changed since the first day." He said again and then started naming the classes and what periods he had them.

At the end of his little speech I had two answers for him.

" We have lunch and Bio together" I stated.

" Thats cool, well ill see you around Rose ; make sure you sit at our table for lunch. " He said with a wink and then walked off.

After I saw that he was out of eye shot i ran inside to find Tiffany. And I found her in the bathroom crying into Audrey's shoulder.

"Tiff what happened?!?" i asked running over to her

"You know what happened Rose, I just made a fool of myself in front of Hayes! He probably thinks I'm an idiot." She replied quietly.

"Tiffany Ann Amarosa, Hayes does not think you're an idiot. Don't worry if he does I will personally kick his ass for you." I told her while shaking her shoulders so she seems more alive.

" Oh my god Rose thats what she crying about! You talked to Hayes?" Audrey yelled shocked.

I laughed at this. Why was everybody so shocked that I talked to a boy I mean I know that I don't usually talk to the opposite gender, but really? This was to much.