3X

How I picture Keith and y/n with Kendrick, Taylor, KJ and Timothy

______________________________________

"Girl yes, this is the seventh one!" Kennedy sighed on the phone with her friend Imani, Luke's daughter. They grew up with each other and were so close that they might as well be cousins.  "I mean, I can't get no sleep; with Timothy who turned 1 and a couple of months, and Kyrie is only a two or three months, it's just hectic. I honesty think my dad doesn't know what a condom is, or at least his pull out game is weak!" Imani laughed on the other end "My mom is having baby fever like hell but dad made it clear that the twins are the last of the Boyd kids." "See why can't my parents have that mentality?" Keith took the phone from Kennedy and held it up to his ear "Sorry Imani, but her parents sex life is just too awesome to stop now." He ended the call and pointed to Kennedy who had a look of disgust on her face, "Don't you have homework to do?" She groaned and roughly picked up her books and phone "I can't wait to move out!" "Way ahead of you!"

Y/N waddled in with a jar of peanut butter and a pickle. Every pregnancy, she craves something different but it's just entertaining to Keith. "Baby, can you rub my feet?" Keith nodded and patted his lap. Seems like the more deeper in the pregnancy she gets, the more tired and needy she is. Y/N had her appointment in 3 hours and needs to get her daily foot rub before she leaves out. "Keith..." He looked at his wife "Yes Queen?" She smiled at her nickname and bit into her pickle "Don't you think I'm a little big for 3 months?" Keith slowly looked at her, not knowing if this is a trap because her mood swings ain't no joke. "N-no baby you're just the right siz-" "Stop lying, I'm serious! My stomach was never this big with the others." She removed her feet from Keith's hold and reached for him to help her "We should start getting ready now." Keith helped her upstairs and into the shower, where she had to stop him from touching on her. "This is how we got here in the first place, stop!"

On the way to the hospital, Keith had to stop at Popeyes to get his wife some red beans and rice with a lemonade. Finally reaching their destination, y/n sighed and rubbed her stomach. "I feel so bloated." "I mean you just ate 4 cups of red beans and rice and two bottles of lemonade. I'll feel bloated too!" He stopped chuckling when a death glare was sent his way then she pouted "I have to pee." Y/n whisperd and Keith groaned "Come on we have 15 minutes." Sitting on the table y/n was swinging her feet, rubbing her belly. "We're ready to see you, are you excited?" She kept talking to her bump and Keith sat back watching her. He wasn't lying when he said he wants her to have all of his kids. He doesn't care if they have a whole football team as long as it's y/n Powers popping them out, there is no problem. The door opened and in came the doctor, he was tall and darkskin with light brown eyes and dimples.

Y/N's hormones were going through the roof so she was feeling some type of way. "Hello, my name Doctor Love and I will be doing your ultrasound today!" Y/n bit her lip while Keith looked at the man. "Umm I thought Bergoli was going to do it?" Keith would sleep better knowing it was an old white man than a young attractive dude. "He had to make it to his grandsons birth, so I was called in. Is there a problem?" Y/N quickly shook her head "No! It isn't." Keith sat up and glared at her. He knew she couldn't help it but at least hide that shit. "Would you like to know the gender afterwards?" Keith and y/n looked at each other "Umm we didn't really talk about it, but sure." Y/N leaned back and lifted up her shirt. Her belly piercing was still there and a tattoo of Keith's initials was under it. "How long have you been together?" Keith smiled "Almost 22 years." "Oh damn! This is your first child?" Y/N laughed and shook her head. "Second? Third?" Keith chuckled "Try seventh." "Seven kids?! My wife will kill me, if I told her I wanted seven kids." He said as he applied the gel to her stomach, "It just happens." The doctor placed the infrared red stick (idk what's it called) and moved it around. He glanced at the screen and inhaled. Keith sat up and grabbed his wife's hand, "What's wrong?" Dr.Love kept moving the stick around and looked closer.

"Yo what's wrong with my kid?" He growled but the doctor shook his head.  "Sss." Y/N looked up "Excuse me?" The doctor looked at them "Kids." Y/N and Keith looked at him in shock. "Are you saying we're having twins?" The doctor gave them a cheesy smile.

"Plus one."