Chapter 7

SAMS POV

The following day we decided to just hang around the hotel and chill out.

We were all sitting around the living room talking about old memories.

"Do you remember when we were filming the 'Check yes Juliet' video and we kept messing up?" Luke asks Michael, his eyes screwed closed with laughter.

"Those were the days." Michael replies.

"Hey Sam. Remember that time when you, me and Jeremy went to the old airport and laid on the runway?" Charlotte asks me, my heart stopping at the mention of Jeremy's name.

"Yeah." I mumble, looking away.

"Who's Jeremy?" Calum asks, obviously confused.

"He was Sam's brother." Charlotte replies.

"Was?" He questions.

"Yeah. Was." I reply coldly. "I'm gonna take a shower." I speak, getting up and walking towards the bathroom, my bag in hand.

I close the door softly behind me and undress, quickly getting into the guys' shower.

Moments after I turn the blazing hot water on, I hear a knock at the door and then it opens.

---------------

LUKE'S POV

I wait until I hear the water start to walk in after her.

"Sam. It's Luke." I say, taking a seat on the toilet seat.

"Okay." She says quietly.

"Hey love, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" I ask, my tone soft.

She hesitates, "I know."

"Do you want to talk about him?" Even without saying his name, I'm positive she knows who I'm talking about.

"We can." She says softly.

"What happened to him babe?" I say, trying to keep my tone as gentle as possible.

"We were twins.. Best friends really. We were driving to school last spring and I.. I got distracted; laughing, and I drove off of the bridge." Then she breaks down, I know it. I can hear the hysteria in her fragile voice, "It was so stupid. He died and I survived, that isn't fair. I should've died. I should die." She speaks through her obvious fears.

Then the water turns off and her small hand reaches out and grabs her towel off of the hook. She then steps out, the towel wrapped around her shoulders. Her eyes are blood shot but she looks gorgeous, none the less.

I grab ahold of her waist, pulling her closer to be, I hug her tightly and I feel as if I am wiping all of her loss and pain away.

-------------

Later that night we are sitting around, eating and watching 'The Breakfast Club"

Sam has on some sweatpants and a hoodie with out logo on it.

"You look adorable." I comment, sending her a cheeky grin. Instead of replying she comes over and kisses my cheek, showing a dimply grin.

About halfway between the movie Sam starts getting antsy.

"Luke." She whispers from beside me.

"What's wrong?" I lean over and ask her.

"Come on." She says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

We scurried out the door into the hallway, laughing loudly.

She then pulls out a room key; her room key. She crosses the hall and unlocks the door, leading me inside.

SAMS POV

Once we get inside, I'm relived to see that Charlotte's mom isn't here.

I lead Luke over to the sofa and sit down next to him.

He leans over and cups my face, and I look deep in his eyes.

And that's all it took. His lips were on mine and I couldn't think about anything anymore. All there was, was Luke's hands on my back pulling me closer and Luke's breath on my cheeks. My fingers twisted through his blonde hair, notting it perfectly.

I pulled away and sat down next to him, his hand running up and down my back.

"You're beautiful." He says, tilting my head back to look into his eyes.

"Shut up."

"I can't lie, Sam. You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever set my eyes upon." His words instantly make my heart flutter.

"If anyone here is beautiful, it's you." I whisper, "You're just perfect, Luke. You make me feel better." She continues.

"I'm glad." I say, glancing down at her pink toenails.

"I'd never thought that I'd be here right now, with you, Luke Hemmings." She says, "but I know, I don't want to be anywhere else." She speaks, pulling me closer before reconnecting our lips.