Chapter 3

SAMS POV.

After we stopped freaking out we got in line for our meeting with one direction. Of course, that line was longer; girls wanted to get as long of a time as possible with the people they really came to see.

Once we got to the front we quickly meet another set of our idols but were quickly ushered out, without anything special this time. We walked to our front row seats, freaking out the entire way. We had about 20 minutes before the show began, so we got on our phones.

"@LUKE5SOS: sad it's our last show. :-( but ive met someone special and I hope to hang with her over break. Xxx ⛄."

"I wonder who that could be, she's lucky." I say, showing the tweet to Charlotte.

-----------

After what felt like hours, the stadium lights dimmed. On walked Luke, Cal, Michael and Ashton. Luke was positioned right in front of us, in arms length.

"Hello, loves. We're 5 seconds of summer.." Ashton spoke first, introducing himself and the rest of the guys.

"We're gonna sing a few songs for you.. Then you'll see One Direction, sound good?" Calum spoke up.

With a loud cheer, Ashton began drumming a familiar beat.

The guys opened up with their new single 'She looks so perfect' & a few more songs from the EP.

"Next we're bringing back an oldie." Spoke Luke, as he gazed out into the crowd. The cords to 'Try hard' rang through the arena, Luke, Calum & Michael belting out the lyrics. As they got to Luke's solo, my cheeks warmed with a blush as he sang "but now who knew? She's in the crowd at my show, nothing to lose, she's standing right in the front row.."

After another song, I miss you, the guy prepared to say goodbye. After a few thank yous from Ashton Michael and Calum, Luke spoke up.

"I met a girl here tonight, and I hope to see her again.. Well.. Thank you, everyone. See you soon, then."

That sounds so familiar...

One direction came on moments later & the concert was amazing. I screamed and jumped the entire time.

As we were walking out, my phone buzzed, another tweet.

"@LUKE5SOS: hoping to see you soon, whoever you are."

Yeah right, like I'll ever see him again.

----------------

On the drive back to the hotel a bunch if people were tweeting about the 9 guys' location. Apparently, One Direction were going home for the next few months but 5sos had to stay here in Miami to finish an album.

Also, the 5sos location had been leaked already. They were in a hotel on the opposite side of town from ours.

Once we arrived in our room, I ate some late dinner and decided to jump in the shower.

"What a crazy night.." I mumbled to myself as I felt the hot water instantly relaxing my strained muscles.

After about 30 minutes I got out and got dressed in a pear of sweats and a 5 seconds of summer shirt I had bought at the concert.

Once I'd said goodnight to Charlotte, I climbed into my king sized bed and closed my eyes only for them to he reopened by a banging in the hallway.

"You've got to be kidding me.." I spoke aloud, turning away from the nearest exit.

The noises could still be heard so I decided to do something about it. It's 12 am for goodness sakes.

I quickly jumped out of bed and crossed the room towards the door. Crossing the hall, I banged on the door of the disturbance.

The door opened and without seeing who was there I spoke but was soon stopped.

"Can you please keep the noise level-"

My eyes turned up to see 1/4 of 5 seconds of fucking summer standing in front of me. Yours truly, Luke Hemmings.