Chapter 8

Okay. So I'm going to try doing songs for each chapter.

What makes you beautiful- the 1975 cover

Nothing to lose- E3

Say something- Alex and Sierra cover

SAMS POV

Every time Luke touched me, even if it was just our thighs touching, I got goosebumps and my stomach turned. Like now, for instance, we were sitting in the car on our way to the grocery store, just Luke and I, when he reached across the center console and took my hand and rested them both in my lap.

He knows the effect he has on me and I can only hope I have the same effect on him.

We were going to the grocery store because Charlotte and I were basically living with the guys and we needed more food and necessities.

We got out and i grabbed a cart. Surprisingly Luke rests his hand on my hip as we walk through the store, "You look really good today." He whispers in my ear, pulling me closer as we continue walking.

"You look good everyday."

--------------

LUKE'S POV

As we walk through the store I can't help but love the way she scrunches her nose at me when I send her a complement. She is perfect.

We walk by the cookie dough and I grab a container, throwing it in the cart. She scrunches her nose then too. I put my hand back on her waist as we walk towards the check out lines.

Once we are back at the vehicle, everything paid for, we head back to the hotel. We arrive within 15 minutes and after carrying everything up and Sam putting some frozen pizzas in the oven, we finally sit down.

Calum and Charlotte are asleep on one of the narrow couches in the living room. Her head is buried in his chest and his hand is holding the back of her head in place. They actually look cute, as much as it pains me to say.

"They're really adorable." Sam says, laying down as well. I climb on top of her and peck her lips before moving myself down to rest my head on her stomach, my body weight only on her bottom half. Her hands make their way into my hair and she twirls it between her fingers. I grab her hand that isn't playing with my hair and bring it to my lips, kissing her palm.

-------

I wake to the smell of something burning. The pizza. "Shit, Sam." I say, shaking her awake.

Once her eyes flutter open I jump from the couch and run to the kitchen. After I pull the blackened pizzas from the oven, I wave the smoke out toward the open window.

"I'm sorry." I hear a small voice from behind me. I turn to see Sam with red cheeks and glossy eyes.

"Babe, it's okay." I grab her hip and bring her closer to me.

"But now we have nothing to eat." She says, lifting her head to look into my eyes.

"Don't worry about it." I say, lifting her head as I lean down to kiss her.

Just before our lips meet we are interrupted, "What the fuck is that smell?" Michael yells through the kitchen.

"Shut up, asshole." I yell back, trying to make Sam feel better about burning the pizza. Hell, we can order a pizza or something, I just don't want her feeling bad about it.

After I order a new pizza we sit back down. Calum and Charlotte are awake now. "So are you guys like dating now?" Calum asks us.

I reply with a simple, "Nope."

"Do you plan on dating?" Calum asks

"Not really" I say, glancing at Sam, her eyes going wide but she quickly recovers.

"We don't?" She asks in a small voice.

"Sam.. You're leaving in a few months, there is really no point."

"No point? Then what is this?" She asks, gesturing between the two of us.

"I don't know." I say, I'm stumped.

"I don't either." She says in a clipped tone and walks out of the room.

-------------------------------------

YAAAAS. Okay. So this is an authors note and I know theses can get super boring. But I just wanted to say thank you. I have 102 reads and I know that isn't like a lot compared to like After but i didn't expect to get any so yay. But yeah. You guys should vote for this chapter :) Sorry this is like really short but omg I'm swamped. Okay, my plan is to be updating every 2-3 days so yeah. Thanks guys.