Chapter 12

LUKE'S POV

I am pulled out of my trance when I hear a whimper from behind me.

There she stands, the most beautiful I've seen in my 17 years, tears rolling down her face and a red stripe across her left cheek.

"Oh my god," Then I begin to cry. I clutch her face in my hands and begin kissing her entire face frantically. "Baby, I didn't know it was you.." I drop to my knees in front of her and throw my arms around her legs, snuggling my face into her thighs.

I am soon pulled off of the floor to face Ashton. "Dude, we have to leave. We've gotta get out of here."

I throw my arm over her shoulder and walk out of the club over to our car.

The whole ride back and up through the elevator, Samantha says nothing. Not a peep. The elevator stops on our floor and I pull her into the bedroom immediately once we enter the room.

------

SAMS POV (in the car)

I look up into Luke's tear filled eyes and I can't help but feel guilty. It's my fault. I shouldn't have gotten in his way. As bad as it sounds, I'm honestly not even mad at Luke for hitting me on accident. Because that's what it was; an accident. I'm more in shock than anything.

We entered the hotel room and he pulls me towards the room. We enter and I quietly sit down on the bed, looking down at my shaking hands. Luke gets down on his knees, once again and sits between my legs on the floor.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to." He is sobbing now. "You have to say something.. Please say something." He says, swiping his thumb across my slightly puffed cheek.

Instead of actually letting me speak he continues on, "You're so important, I'd never hurt you on purpose. It was an accident. You have to forgive me. I love-"

"Shut up Luke." I whisper.

"Shit. Damn it." He yells, shocking me. He walks over to the door and rests his forehead against it.

I tiptoe across the distance between us and throw my arms around his waist from behind and rest my head sideways on his back. He immediately stiffens. "I'm sorry." I whisper, "I shouldn't have gotten in your way."

He quickly turns around and once again grabs my face between his large hands. "I love you so much. You mean so much to me." He kisses my nose.

------

"What a crazy night." Calum speaks.

I'm sitting on Luke's lap on a barstool in the kitchen the next morning. He is slowly rubbing circles on my thighs, while he whispers little "I love yous" in my ear.

"Tell me about it." I say with a chuckle.

----------

AUTHORS NOTE :

SORRY THIS FANFICTION SUCKS OK. I'm thinking about taking it down. Bye