Chapter 13

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME TALK ABOUT SELF HARM. DON'T READ IT IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE. PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END.

SAMS POV

Luke and I were sitting on the couch, myself laying across his bottom half of his body, tracing shaped across his bare chest with my fingers while he played against Calum in FIFA.

"You're an asshole!" Yelled Luke, Calum had taken the soccer ball from him, his chest vibrating under me.

The game soon ended and Luke passed the controller to Charlotte who was sitting between Calums legs on the floor. They automatically began playing another game against one another.

I continued to draw shaped on Luke's chest until he hooked his arms under my armpits and brought me up on his body more, to wear I was straddling him. He then brought me into a hugging position. I gently bit down on his exposed shoulder, then kissing it softly.

"I could get used to this." He says, pushing my hair away from my neck and connecting his lips where the hair once lay.

"Me too." I mumble, remembering we only have a little over a month here.

"Are you tired?" He whispered into my neck.

Without responding I got up and dragged him by the hand to our newly claimed room. Once inside, the door securely closed behind us, I take off my shirt, facing away from Luke's body & throw on a new one. As I pull it down over my torso, Luke's graze catches my eye.

He motions for me to come over to his spot on the bed. "Let me see your tummy." He says simply, tugging on the hem of my shirt.

"Luke, no." I whisper quietly, not daring to look in his direction.

"Baby, please."

I slowly grip the material of my shirt and raise it slowly giving him full view of my tattered hips, just over my underwear line.

"What? When did this.." His voice fades off slowly.

"After Jer died." I state simply, pulling my shirt down to its original spot.

"I didn't see them at the beach."

"My swim bottoms were high waisted." I say again, simply.

Luke furrows his eyebrows and frowns. "Let me see again." He asks, more like demands.

"What, why? Luke I don't-"

"I want to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there."

------

LUKE'S POV

That night I couldn't sleep. I had one arm under my pillow and my other one hooked around my beautiful girlfriends waist. She was turned towards me and her head was buried in my chest.

I can't believe I didn't notice before. I can't necessarily blame myself for not being there for her because I didn't know her, but I feel absolutely terrible. I only have a short 5 weeks left with her and I need to make it longer. I need her, forever.

I lay there and pull her closer, before closing my eyes, but never getting to sleep on this terrible night.

------

SAMS POV

I feel tickles on my neck as I am pulled from a dreamless night. My eyes snap open and Luke has a thigh on each side of my torso, his lips firmly attached to my neck.

"Wake up. We have to record today and I want you to come." He says before reattach hung his lips to the sensitive skin below my ear.

After a few more minutes and kisses here and there, I make my way to the shower and hope in, quickly washing my body and hair. As I am rinsing out my conditioner, Luke enters the bathroom and turns on the faucet. He must be brushing his teeth.

"I'll be out soon, Luke." I say over the sound of the water.

"Okay." He says simply before exiting the small bathroom.

Once I am dried off and dressed in a pair of black leggings and a grey Nike hoodie with white Nike tennis shoes, I reenter Luke and I's room and find him shirtless with black skinny jeans on his legs.

He throws on a white tank top and puts his phone and wallet in his back pocket before grabbing my hand in his and leading me out of the room.

Luke has his hair flat today, my favorite way.

"Everyone ready?" Ashton yells through the hotel suite. We all gather by the front door and walk out as a group.

I see Charlotte wearing a similar outfit to mine, hand in hand with Calum. They are too adorable.

We all get to the car and buckle up, Ashton and Michael up front and Luke, me, Calum and Charlotte in the second row. Char has to sit on Calums lap due to the lack of seats, but I doubt he is complaining.

"Nice neck, Sam." Calum says smirking at me.

"What?" My fingers find their way up to my neck and when I touch, there is a slight sting. Luke marked me. He have me hickeys.

I reach up even further to untie my hair from its messy bun when Luke stops me, "Dont, they're sexy." He whispers, rather seductively in my ear.

"They look trashy." I say but I don't finish taking my hair down.

Our mini conversation is soon interrupted, by ash this time, "You remember me talking about that girl Matty? I invited her. Can you please make her welcomed?" He asks, directing the question towards myself and Charlotte.

"Of course."

------

Shit chapter. I'm sorry. Okay so I am leaving tomorrow (may 31st) to go to camp for a week.. Unfortunately we can't have any technology so no chapters for this week. This break will hopefully give me a chance to see if I want to continue this story or not. You guys should vote as well. Thank you.