Chapter 2

SAMS POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast. As I walked out of my bedroom in our hotel suit I saw Charlotte sitting at the table eating a blueberry muffin.

"I ordered you some pumpkin bread, I know it's your favorite." She said, glancing up at me.

"Thank you char." I responded absentmindedly while pouring myself a cup of coffee, it immediately warming the mug in my hands.

"Well.. It's 11.. So do you want to go shopping for a new outfit to wear tonight, we are going to meet our idols, after all?" Charlotte spoke again.

-----------

An hour later we were walking through the local mall, bags on both arms.

"How many outfits do we need?" I asked, finally starting to feel the burning in my calfs from walking so far.

"Samantha, we are going to be here for the next 3 months, we need clothes." She replied, walking towards the exit.

-----------

"Saaaaaam! Hurry up, we have to go." Charlotte yelled through the hotel suite.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I said, pulling on my red vans.

I'd decided on wearing a pair of black, distressed high waisted shorts paired with a slightly cropped grey tank top, nothing special compared to Charlotte's slightly undersized romper.

The drive the the arena was a mere 20 minutes from our hotel. We arrived to a massive line for all non VIP fans to enter the large building but the line for us to meet the boys wasn't too bad and we got in in no trouble. The line trickled down until there were about five people in front of us and two behind. First we would meet 5 seconds of summer then go through a new line to meet one direction. Luckily for us 5sos fans, many of the girls weren't interested in Luke, Calum, Michael or Ashton.

After about 10 more minutes it was our turn. A large, muscular body guard walked us through the red velvet ropes to stand in front of those four angels.

"Hello, loves." Ashton spoke first quickly pulling Charlotte then me into a hug.

"H-hi.." Char spoke, slightly stuttering.

"Don't be nervous love." Calum spoke up, pushing past Luke and Michael to stand beside Charlotte, gently rubbing her back to -what I assume he meant- calm her down, which I know was no use, cal was her favorite.. She's got to be freaking out right now.

"We've better get a photo.." Spoke Michael. We all lined up in the order of Michael, Charlotte, Calum, Luke, myself & Ashton. After the photographer snapped a photo Ashton turned towards me.

"I love your outfit, babe. You look lovely!" He spoke. I think I saw Luke tense up at his words, but maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Thank you, Ashton." I replied, trying to keep my cool.

"Well, I'm sorry but we have to kick you out, I hope to see you after the show." Ash spoke, pulling me into a hug.

I hugged all of the guys, Luke's hug lingering longer than the others, then Charlotte and I walked out the door. Immediately after it closed bursting into loud squeals.

"Fuck, Sam! Ashton Irwin just told you you looked lovely." Charlotte whispered, out of breath.

"Holy shit. I know."

-----------

LUKE'S POV

The line got shorter as we almost finished out meeting the girls.

My head snapped to the next to as I heard Ashton speak. "Hello, loves."

Once I got a clearer look, I saw her. I saw the girl id seen at the airport just yesterday, and of course Ashton was all over her. She was gorgeous.. She had shoulder length auburn hair with green eyes.

We all lined up for the photo, her being between Ashton and I. I lightly draped my arm around her waist as Ashton leaned over to kiss her cheek for the shot. Once I realized what he was doing, I immediately tightened my grip on her, gently pulling her into my side.

After the photo, we had a few moments of small talk, Ashton complementing this girl, who's name I haven't been lucky enough to know.

Once the girls had left, we heard a few curse words and squeals as the door shut behind them.

"Aye, she was a cutie." Ashton said, bumping my arm with his.

Little did he know.