Chapter 9

SAMS POV

Once Luke said those words, my heart completely shattered. I don't understand how he could lead me on so easily. We've been 'together' for about 2 weeks now but I've been in love with this guy for over a year, while he didn't know I was even alive.

I quickly rushed out of the living room, trying to avoid the stares from the others. I walked towards one of the bedrooms no one usually slept in and closed the door. That's when the tears came. I cried. I cried because I felt like I was stupid. I wasn't enough.

I was pulled from my thoughts when a frantic Luke walked in the room. I stood up, prepared to argue when he spoke, "Listen. I know. That wasn't the right thing to say.. We can make it work, Sam. We can do this." His eyes getting glossy.

Before I had the change to reply, his lips crashed into mine. My lips automatically responded, kissing him back. We walked back, our lips still attached, to the bed and laid on it. I had my legs on either side of his torso and i had my hands on his waist band. I let my hips grind into his, earning a small moan, which i swallowed up. I took control and nipped at his neck and jaw line. Things were getting frantic, our movements not full of lust, but love.

"Sam. We don't have to do this."

Instead of answering, I grabbed onto the hem of his tank top, lifting it I over his head.

--------

I was snuggled into Lukes side. It was 11:46 pm. He was passed out and I needed a shower and a change of clothes. I quietly climbed from the large bed and threw on my dark purple underwear and Luke shirt.

I ran across the room and out the door, crossing the hall and into our room. When I got inside, I was completely overwhelmed. I leaned against the hotel room door and slid down until I was sitting on the floor. I smiled and pulled my lip between my teeth and smiled, closing my eyes. Even without looking in a mirror I could already tell I had a pink tint to my cheeks just thinking about what happened in the previous hours.

"Sam? Is that you?" Charlottes voice traveled through the empty hotel room.

I quickly walked into the living room to see her and Calum laying across the couch. After seeing him I quickly grabbed a blanket and covered myself.

"Did you guys just-" he spoke but I interrupted him with a quick nod and ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

I stripped down and jumped in the shower, thoroughly washing myself before getting out and putting Luke's close on again. I grabbed a pair is sweats before going back across the hall, getting in immediately with the room keys we exchanged.

I entered the bed room to see Luke sitting up, rubbing his head.

"Hey." I said, startling him.

"Hey." He got up and walked over to me, grabbing me by my waist and pushing me against the door. He leaned in unbearably slow and kissed along my jaw line and down my neck, before connecting our lips. He moved his hips against mine and pushed them into each other, pushing mine -if even possible- closer to the door.

"You're everything I want."

------

It was 3 in the afternoon and we were planning on going out later so everyone was hanging around the hotel room.

I was dressed in a pair of light wash jeans and a coral colored tank top with a black bandeau underneath.

I was laying down between Luke's legs, my head on his chest and him playing with my hair while he talks to the rest of the guys about boy stuff.

I can feel his breath tickle my neck when he laughs at something Michael says. I begin growing uncomfortable and start fidgeting. He notices and unwraps his legs from around me and lets me change my position before relapsing them so it won't change again.

"You okay?" He asks, obviously considering the night before. I nod and he kisses my forehead before going back to his conversation until Ashton walks out, dressed, with his keys.

"Let's go." He says with a dimpled smile.

------

We sat in a big group in the middle of an open, summery restaurant downtown. I was sitting next to Luke, his hand resting on my thigh.

"Hey vamp," Ashton said, looking at me, "can you pass me the ketchup?"

"Vamp?" I replied, passing the ketchup down the table.

"Have you gotten a look a Luke's neck?" He says, answering my question with another question.

My eyes darted to Luke's neck; 4 or 5 dark purple bruises.

"I am so sorry." I said, my eyes meeting his.

"Don't sorry about it." He says, kissing my lips.

------

LUKE'S POV

The waiter comes back to our table, taking our orders, his eyes never leaving Sam. I put my arm around the back of her chair and bring her chair closer to mine. I kiss just below her earlobe while he takes the rest of the guys' order.

After we receive and finish our food I throw my arm over Sams shoulder and walk towards the car.

------

We go over to the girls' room and Charlottes mom is there. She has been there a few times since they've arrived, so we've met before.

We grab a few things and head back to ours. We put on our pajamas and lay around the living room. Calum and Charlotte are laying on the floor, Sam as I on the couch.

I lean down and kiss her temple before whispering in her ear, "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

------

Authors note: okay so the scene where she's laying with Luke & he asks if he is only was inspired my a text post from tumblr, so I totally give credit to whoever that was. I just thought it would be cute. Anyways, if you couldn't tell, they kinda had sex a little. Ew gross. But yeah, I'm probably won't go into detail with all that if it happens again. Don't worry. Lol. But yeah.