Chapter 10

SAMS POV

"Love, come here." Luke says, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. We were in a clothing store in the mall shopping with Charlotte and Calum.

I intertwine our fingers and follow Luke slowly, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb.

I've been in Miami for a month and a week now. I have a little under 2 months left, just the thought of leaving Luke makes my hand grip his even tighter.

We were shopping because Luke was taking me out to dinner tonight and Calum was doing the same to Charlotte.

The guys waited outside of the dressing room as we went in together, showing the dresses to one another. After paying, we headed back to get dressed.

We departed to our own suites to get ourselves ready. Charlotte bought a thigh high red dress that hugged her in all of the right places. She looked great. My dress was a little longer with a black skirt and a maroon lace top. I paired it with a pair of black velvet pumps.

Just after we finished applying make up, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Calum and Luke.

They were both dressed in their signature black skinny jeans but Calum had a white button down as Luke had a black one. He looked hot as hell.

"Hello beautiful," he whispered in my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey." I say, kissing him on the cheek before intertwining our hands.

------

LUKE'S POV

We arrived at the restaurant and took our seats. Calum and Charlotte went to the same one but were fortunately sat on the opposite side if the building.

I looked up at Samantha, who by the way looked absolutely stunning, and smiled.

After ordering our food, Sam spoke "How come you decided to take me here?" Her dimples show as she tries to hide her smile.

"Because, you're my girlfriend."

------

We ate and talked quietly before I decided to finally speak up.

"Sam. Listen. I brought you here because I have to tell you something important. Samantha Natalie Foster, you are my favorite person in the world. And I have to tell you that I am head over heals for you. God, I am in love with you, Sam. And I'm not going to stop myself anymore. I can't stay away. I love you and-"

"Luke, I-" she interrupts

"No, I love you and you have made me see that this is real, love is real. You're so perfect, it hurts." I finish and look up to see her, eyes glossy.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I say, putting my head in my hands.

After a few moments if silence she finally speaks, "I love you," she smiles, taking my hand across the table, "so much."

------

On our way back, Sam lags her head in my shoulder and closes her eyes.

And I sit and stare at her beauty the entire ride back. She ends up falling asleep and when we arrive back, I kiss her lips to wake her. Her eyes open but she instantly closes them and kisses me again.

I pull away and rest our foreheads on one another and go in for another kiss, surprising her and myself, I pull her bottom lip between my own teeth and pull away. "Lets go."

------

SAMS POV

"God I need a shower." I say once we're safely back in my hotel room. We came here to be alone.

"We can take one." Luke says, fiddling with his lip ring. God that lip ring.

"Like.. Together?" I say, unsure.

"Yeah, babe." He says pulling me towards the bathroom.

Once were in the bathroom Luke turns on the water before we get in. I strip down, immediately covering my chest, then step in.

A few seconds later, Luke steps in, nude as well.

"I'm not going to pressure you into anything, I just want to wash your hair." He says with a laugh.

He grabs my shoulders turning me around, my back facing him and massages the shampoo into my slightly longer than shoulder length hair. He brings it all over one shoulder and steps closer, pressing his lips to my neck.

"I love you." He says. My stomach flutters every time I hear those words.

"I love you." I reply.

About 20 minutes later we are sitting on the couch, cuddled up. I'm dressed in my black underwear and one of Luke's long sleeve black shirts.

"God, I'll never get used to seeing you in my clothes. It's so hot." He says and my breath hitches.

"Oh shut up." I say, turning around so I was straddling his waist. My fingers go up to his lip ring and I play with it between my thumb and index finger. "Your teeth are perfect."

"So are yours." His speech is mumbled due to my fingers still holding his lip ring.

"That's because I had braces when I was 11." I say

He pulls me down next to be and we both lay down on the sofa, him spooning me.

"Night, love."

---------------------------

Authors note: OMG. Okay. So yeah. Here's a new chapter.. I didn't get as many reads as I usually do on my last chapter so boo. But it's okay. Sorry for this asshole filler chapter. Writers blockage ok

My birthday is on Monday & I've been trying to get a Luke follow for my birthday.. SOO, if Luke follows you (or any of them) on twitter, pleaseee dm him my name. Thank you. I'm gonna be spamming them all in hopes of a 1/4 :)

My user name for twitter & tumblr are both : lukesjuicebox

So go follow me 😉 ily