First steps

Chapter seven

After such a long time, (Y/N) was able to sleep well. Slowly she opened her eyes and watched her new home with a smile.

''I am so happy that i found a way out of Ganondorf's castle..'', she thought and got up from her comfy bed to start the day. First she wanted to take a long needed shower. Enjoying the water on her skin, she started to think about last night and how close Dark was. Normally she was annoyed about perverted comments and boys who wanted to get close to her, but she couldn't fight Darks charm. Everytime she heard his voice she felt comfortable and got embarrassed easily. ''What is he doing to me?...'', she whispered and hid her face in her hands.

Covered with a towel she got back to her room and recognized that her bed was already made. The first thought that came to her mind was Henry and smiled brightly at his well done work, but the next moment she got worried. ''My clothes are gone...!?'', she thought and started to search. She would prefer the comfy towel over the dirty clothes she wore the last days. Not only that they were starting to smell, some parts were already torn. Suddenly an unknown object came into her view and she took a closer look.

''Thank the goddesses...'', she said out loud and cuddled the black fabric. It was a new tunic and there were also red leggings. Like her old traveler outfit. ''Henry, you are amazing!'', she whispered and couldn't believe that she had such a luck. Happy to see her old self again in the mirror, she was ready to start.

With a new found confidence she walked to the throne room to be greeted with silence. Nobody was there. Confused she walked around and followed the noises of cooking sounds at the back.

''Took you long enough to get up.'', a grumpy voice surprised her after entering a double door. Dark was sitting at a large table with different kinds of foods and watching her with an tired expression.

''This looks amazing!'', she shouted and rushed to his side, ignoring him completely. (Y/N) took a seat and started to place food onto her plate. Dark watched the scene amused. ''Good morning to you too.'', he said and waited for a reply.

''Yeah Yeah whatever. '', she mumbled back and started to eat without looking at her Master. Dark was about to complain, but was interrupted by Henry, who was attending the room. ''Lady (Y/N), i hope the food is good. If there is anything you need, just tell me!'', he said and smiled.

''Lady (Y/N)?'', Dark said and was surprised of Henry's behaviour.

''Are you kidding me? Henry this is delicious. You are the best!'', (Y/N) said and hugged him. It took some time for Henry to get back to his senses. ''And thank you for the clothes!'', she added and hugged him again. ''Clothes?'', he looked confused. ''Yeah you made my bed and put new clothes on my bedside table.'', she explained. ''Lady (Y/N) i just made your bed.'', he said confused.

''If you don't ignore me any longer, then i can tell you that i put the clothes into your room. Simple as that. Henry give me the letters.'', Dark explained calmly and reached his hand out, waiting for his underling.

Quickly Henry nodded to his master and left (Y/N)'s side. ''Master, here are the latest news.'', he explained and gave him the envelopes.

Too annoyed to complain about his butler's happy attitude, Dark just took a deep breath and reached for the news.

''Okay, you can go now.'', Dark ordered and started to open them. After Henry left, it started to get silent. (Y/N) was stunned and couldn't find the words to thank him. She ate her breakfast and watched Dark from the corner of her eyes. He wore a white shirt and black pants. His hair was messy and fell into his face. Not a morning person. Carefully he opened the letters and took out the paper to get a look on them.