Adventure?

Chapter nine

(Y/N) was happy to go on a adventure again. She packed everything that she needed and rushed back to the throne hall where Dark already waited. She had to hide her red cheeks, because he was wearing his black tunic and hat. ''Took you long enough. So can we go?'', he asked and smiled sweetly. ''Yeah let's go! I am so excited'', she laughed and headed to the exit. ''You shouldn't be so happy. It's a training after all and you will have to work really hard.'', he explained. (Y/N) followed Dark to the stables.

''I hope that i get a horse for myself, Mister....'', she tried to stay cool. ''If i had to ride on a horse with him...oh my gosh...'', she thought.

Suddenly she saw a beautiful horse at the end of the stable and her steps got faster. She rushed to the horse and gave it a big hug. ''Oh you are so beautiful...'', she said with a sweet voice. The horse was enjoying her touch and cuddled with her. ''So you will take this horse instead of mine to ride to the lost woods? That's disappointing.'', he smirked.

''We are going to the Lost Woods?'', her eyes widened and she turned to Dark with tearful eyes. He was shocked that she was going to cry and felt a sting in his heart. ''Why? Is it a problem? Do you want to go somewhere else?'', he stuttered nervous. ''Nooo! I love the Lost Woods. That's great and i am happy that you care about my feelings.'', she laughed and hugged him tightly. His heart was beating faster and now it was his turn to get a crimson head. He enjoyed her sudden touch and felt relieved. ''I... I don't care!! What are you saying!", he protested, but after some time he gave up and hugged her back. "whatever... Let's go.'', he tried to sound like always, but she could hear that he was nervous.

After getting ready they head to the Lost Woods. Most of time it was silent. (Y/N) tried to take a look of her handsome warrior from time to time without getting caught. She couldn't resist. His serious expression, the moment he stopped and watched if there were enemies. His tight black tunic that fitted perfectly on his trained body and his black adorable hat, hiding his lovely white locks. Yes he was a special man and (Y/N) was falling deeply for him. Never did she believe that she would ever be by the side of the most terrifying warrior of Hyrule and on top of that she fell in love with him.

''Hello? Are you finished with checking me out?'', he smirked and she realized that he was watching her. ''No. What are you thinking!!! I was...I was just thinking of ....what we will eat.'', she stuttered and looked away. He laughed of her adorable acting and turned his look back to Hyrule field. ''I asked you if you wanted to start our training.'', he said and she could hear him chuckle. Her lie was really obvious and the only way was to just go on. ''Oh, yes! That would be great!! Now i am able to show you what i am capable of! I learn really fast! The lost woods are my special place. I know everything about it.'', she announced proudly.

''Oh, okay so you also know about the Bokblin hideout?'', he asked with an raised eyebrow. (Y/N) stiffened. Never did she heard of such a place. That was quite embarrassing. Dark could see that she didn't know anything about this place and smirked. ''It's okay. I would be surprised if you know that. It's very deep in the woods and dangerous for humans. Come on.'', he explained and started to go on. (Y/N) followed behind. She enjoyed riding through the woods. The smell of the nature, beautiful flowers and animals. It was perfect,but after going deeper and deeper, the wood started to change. It was getting cold and dark, the flowers looked withered and mist surrounded their environment. She didn't knew this part of the woods and felt uneasy. Suddenly Dark stopped and got down from his horse. She followed his act and reached his side to see what was going on. There was a big cave and at every spot were Bokblins. Some were shouting at each other or dancing around a fireplace. Others just slept on the ground.

''This is the Bokblins hidout. I often go here for training. We will attack and i will see what you are capable of.'', he explained. ''But aren't these soldiers of Ganondorf?'', she asked confused. Dark chuckled. ''Oh come on. Like i would care. You should already know that i do what i want. And you see this cave?'', he asked amused. (Y/N) nodded. ''There will come new ones. It's a curse from Ganondorf. Tomorrow they are back alive.'', he finished and wanted to explain how you make the perfect attack, but (Y/N) was gone. Nervous he searched for her and realized that she didn't waited for his first lesson. She sprinted to the first Bokblin and finished him off in one swift. ''Great....no Dark we don't make a plan and see how many enemies are out there, we just run into their hideout and act stupid...'', he said in a girlish voice and took a seat on a tree trunk. Crossing his arms and an angry expression on his face, because he was ignored again. Tired he watched her fighting skills and started to analyze her attacks. (Y/N) recognized his presence and that he was checking her out. A bit nervous she tried to fight like she had learned. One after another, she slashed through them and felt good. What they didn't know was that one person was watching from afar and had an evil plan.