Let the party started

Chapter Fifteen

Cold sweat rolled down (Y/N)'s neck and she watched every corner of the dark arena in which she was teleported in. Dust surrounded her view and she listened carefully for any signs of Cia's whereabout. ''Now is my chance to end this nightmare.'', she thought. On the other hand she was worried about Dark. Would she be able to leave after this fight? Would he come with her? Would there be a chance for their love?.. Quickly she pushed these thoughts aside to concentrate and slowly she walked around and got into a fighting position to be prepared.

''Hopefully everything is going to be fine...'', Dark thought nervous and watched the scene with the other guests from afar. Never did he imagine that something like that would happen. He knew that Ganondorf was full of surprises, but that was too much. Watching his beloved fight for her life and he isn't able to help her.

''Are you nervous Dark?'', Ganondorf asked amused from his seat. Dark huffed and watched his king annoyed, but a sudden shout let him got back to (Y/N)'s situation. Cia jumped out of the darkness and started to attack her with magic arrows. Dark had to surpress the urge to jump into the fight.

''You little bitch! He belongs to me!!!'', Cia started full of anger.

''He never said that you are his girlfriend. You are imagine things!'', (Y/N) shouted back and was sick of her game.

''I will destroy you human.'', Cia shouted furious. (Y/N) concentrated all her senses to avoid any damage. Arrow after arrow, she jumped and rolled out of the way. ''Now is my chance.'', she thought and attacked Cia with her sword. With every minute the fight got more and more intense. (Y/N) was covered with cuts and bruises, but also her enemy got hits as well and both started to get exhausted.

Dark was getting uneasy. Guests were asking around what they were speaking about.

"Interesting, wanna explain Dark?", Ganondorf asked amused and watched Dark who was getting nervous.

''Everyday i worked so hard to get his attention and be by his side...he will love me and you are in our way! I knew it from the first time i saw you. You are just a weak human and get on his nerves. He would never fall for someone like you.'', Cia cursed angry. She couldn't believe that (Y/N) could stand against her attacks. Everybody was watching her from afar and this made her look weak. On top of that, Dark was also watching and she could see that he was on (Y/N)'s side. ''Why is he falling for a girl like her? In such a short time, he was changing completely just for her...this isn't right'', she thought.

''You think you have a chance against a demon like me? You are just a little human. Die already !!'', Cia shouted frustrated.

''I will never give up!'', (Y/N) shouted back and she could feel her adrenaline rush through her vines. With a loud clash they collided with each other and both fell to the ground. Slowly (Y/N) tried to get up, but she knew that her energy was gone. Cia was sitting on the ground, coughing blood.

''You are just as weak like your father. Thinking that you would win against a high class demon like me? I am just playing with you.'', she whispered.

''Don't you dare speak about him! You have no right to say that.'', (Y/N) shot back angry.

''Sadly he isn't here to see you die. Why is that? Oh i know, he died, because we killed him. Do you know how he died?'', Cia started and smiled arrogant.

''Stop it!'', (Y/N) shouted and tears rolled down her cheeks. With all her hatred and pain she had to suffer, she took her sword and without another word she rushed to Cia and pushed the sword through her body. Cia couldn't comprehend what was happening.

''How....how did you..'', she said shocked and watched (Y/N)'s angry face. ''I had the best teacher i could get. It's over, Cia!'', she said exhausted.