13

Soon enough Dan walked back into their bedroom after about an hour of being away, he was right, Phil was still in bed, fast asleep; dreaming of all of the possibilities of what Dan could have been doing, all of course except for what was actually happening. 

Dan walked over to the sleeping Phil after taking ff everything but his boxers, and started kissing Phil's neck and face to wake him up in the most peaceful way possible. Once Phil was awake he signed

"Good morning beautiful" 

Phil smiled, but didn't reply. Dan then crawled over Phil only to lay right next to him, not even air able to get in between them. Dan then looked deeply into Phil's eyes and all he could think of doing was kiss him. So he did. And he didn't stop, for what felt like a life time, no, what they wanted t be a life time, they kissed. And every time they kissed it felt the first time and neither of them wanted that to change, but Phil couldn't help but think it would so he held on. He held on until he needed a breath and then he reconnected, he never wanted it to end, even though the kiss wasn't getting heated, it was still meaningful. It all felt as if they let go for too long their love would disappear, but they both knew that their love was like a really good scented candle, even after you blew it out, the smell was there for what felt like forever. 

But eventually then needed to stop, and Dan made that happened, not that he wanted to, but he knew that they weren't ready to go any further yet, definitely not yet. So he backed off and shoved his face in the crook of Phil's neck, to hide the temptation, to hide what he was up to before he got home, but mostly for the comfort of Phil, as he drifted back to sleep, Phil sn following in his footsteps. 

__________________________________________

Hey yall I'm almost at 1k reads?? 

Um thank you?? 

I dont even know what to think// say im legit so excited i promise this story isnt going to get depressing i wouldn't do that to you guys. 

Please share with your friends (like you have any, IM KIDDING IM KIDDING)

Enjoy (: