Another Authors Note (I'm really bad at this)

This is basically just an update and I have a few questions that I did not put in the survey, that I needed to ask you guys. 

Ok so I have been checking my stats for this book a lot recently and I realized that I am really close to two thousand reads on this?? I wanted to thank you guys again for that, I really don't deserve all of the attention this book was just meant to improve my writing abilities and just kind of lose myself in writing whenever I needed to, but it has turned into so much more and I can't thank you enough for that. 

Also I have a couple of things I wanted to do when we get to two thousand because that is huge fore me. 

1: I want to make an actual schedule to write for you guys, some of you have been asking when I will update, and asking me to update more, it has just been very hard for me to find inspiration and then the time to work with it. I suck at time management. So I'm asking you guys to comment how many times a week you would like me to update (however keep in mind that I have Just Live to update too and I don't know if I would update that on the same day as this)

2: I have made a huge decision, that really seems like no big deal when I type it out. But it is a really big deal for me and I'm really excited. Once I get to two thousand reads on this, I will be emailing my two favorite authors (they aren't really huge authors but still) and asking them for any advice on how to make my chapters longer and stuff like that. I dont know when or if they will respond but I figured it was worth a try and I really hope at least one of them replies at some point. 

Thank you guys again so much for getting me this far I really do appreciate it. I have gotten so much positive feedback (still need more people to do that survey though) and I just.. ugh I have no words. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions, and if you don't feel comfortable commenting you can always feel free to DM me or include anything in the survey which is 100% anonymous. 

Thanks again guys

Stay alive :)

Enjoy