Authors Note

Hey guys, I know I promised I would update once I got to 50 reads on my last chapter but I thought that was pretty cruel, so I have a little predicament. I was about to update about a week ago and noticed that something really awful is happening on my account and I dont think I am going to talk about it until I get it sorted out but I thought I would update you and let you know I was still alive in all of this awful, awful weather. I am also going through some major mental health issues that I dont really like talking about but I think you guys deserve to know. I have something called dissociation that is slowly turning into derealization and there is nothing I can do about it, but if you dont know what that is than you can like google it or something idk. But anyway I have that on top of anxiety on top of slight depression but I'll be ok. 

Just thought you guys deserved a little bit of an explanation. 

Also what do you guys think of me writing an actual story, like with my own characters maybe? Would you guys read it? I feel like there's not enough lesbian stories in the wattpad world? Idk I also dont read a whole lot on wattpad anymore. But let me know what you guys think and if I do decide to write a new story I will try and continue with this one, and again, it will be after I get my account sorted out because I dont want anything to happen with anything so if I disappear for more than a week its one of those two reasons. 

Thank you guys for reading!

Stay Alive for me <3