14

Phil loves Dan.

Dan loves Phil. 

That's why Dan keeps sneaking off, thinking that Phil isn't noticing. But Phil definitely notices, and he can only think of the worst. Although to mask these thoughts he decides to make videos instead. Sometimes Dan forgets that Phil isn't deaf ,and that Phil can speak. Not that it makes any difference to either of them, but sometimes Phil wishes that he could tell  Dan how he felt, like somehow that would make it all the more meaningful. What they don't understand is that nothing is more meaningful then what Dan was about to do. 

Dan has been sneaking off for about a year now and Phil has noticed the patterns. He always makes some excuse every Thursday at 3pm to go out, and doesn't get back until 4:30pm. Dan still thinks Phil doesn't notice. 

But this Thursday was different. Phil was sat on the couch and Dan finally came out of their room at around the same time he normally leaves. Phil was waiting for some lame excuse, when Dan sat down on the couch right next to Phil, and cuddled up next to him instead. Phil was on his laptop, and Dan on his phone. About an hour later Dan sat up looking anxious about something. 

"Whats wrong bear?" Phil signed, slightly concerned.

"I was wondering what your plans for tonight were." Dan then replied. 

"I was just going to order pizza and sit in for the night, why did you want to go out?" 

"Well I kind of made reservations to that really fancy restaurant on the other side of London. But if you don't want to go then I could always cancel them" Dan signed anxiously.

"No I'd love to go!" Phil replied trying to hopefully calm Dan down, even though he didn't know why he was acting like this.

"Great!" Dan looked excited now, but still nervous. "Be ready by 6:30 ok?" Dan signed and then ran back upstairs into their bedroom. 

Phil was slightly confused, but excited that they were finally going to do something nice together. When they were both ready and decided to leave, Dan looked extremely nervous, and something told Phil not to ask why so instead Phil grabbed Dan's hand and interlocked their fingers. 

In the Uber on their way to the restaurant Phil felt Dan staring at him. When he looked over Dan looked away and blushed. It was just like they were kids and Phil loved it. He loved everything about Dan. But when Dan looked away and blushed he had other things going through his mind.

oh god I'm definitely going to screw this up.

I'm going to make such a fool of myself.

What if i forget. 

But of course Phil just stared right back at the light rose color painted across Dan's cheeks.

They finally got there and as Phil unbuckled his seatbelt, Dan gulped. He was shaking now, but Phil was oblivious. 

Good  Dan thought, He's not suspicious at all. 

And then they found their seat. And Dan's brilliant plan had started.

_____________________________________________________

oOoHh cliff hanger

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, whatever you celebrate have a good day. So many people are starting to ready this and I am so thankful for every single one of you! 

I am going to be able to update a lot more now so be ready! 

Stay alive for me <3