Threats

Lucas's POV

I'm walking over to Riley's locker, just to see none other than Charlie— that bitch... but this time, he isn't flirting with Riley, it's  Maya he's talking to.
Riley sees me and quickly scurries over. "He's threatening Maya!!"
she exclaims fearfully.
"What?! Why?" I ask her.
"He said the only reason I'm dating you is because Maya pushed me to, and at the ski lodge she told you to pick me!!"
"How does he know about that?" I was getting a little angry.
"That doesn't matter right now, PLEASE GO PROTECT MAYA"
I turn around to see Charlie punch Maya in the nose and kick her in the stomach. She looks absolutely terrified. What does he think he's doing?
I run up to Charlie and pull him up by his shirt and held him against a locker.
"Don't ever speak to either of them again. EVER" I say as I begin to punch him wherever I could.
At this point, I assume there's a large crowd watching. I don't really notice, I'm too busy teaching Charlie a lesson.
Once I finish, I look down to see Charlie laying on the floor with blood all over his face.
"That should take care of him" I mumble.
Missy, another new student at Abigail Addams goes to help him. I remember Missy from middle school, I hated her right from the beginning.
As the bell rings, I scan the halls for Riley and Maya. After a minute, I find Riley, Farkle, Smackle, and Zay. They all look at me in shock and fear— well, except for Zay, he's used to Texas Lucas.
"Where's Maya?" I ask, concerned.
"She ran off in fear the second you came along to beat up Charlie," Farkle explains.
"And nobody ran after her?!"
"We were all to busy watching you and stupid Charlie," Smackle says.
"WHAT!?!" I exclaim.
"We all wanted to see it go down between you two," Zay says.
"So none of you have any idea where Maya went?"
They all shake their heads no.
I say, "I have to go find her."

A/N
Hey guyssss!
Tysm for 100 reads ALREADY! I literally thought this fanfic would get like 20!
Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed this little bit of a plot twist😈 I'm so excited for the next chapter, there should be some interesting things happening...
Also, in case you're wondering, there will be some lucaya coming soon!
Wow this author's note is waaaay too long.
Have a great weekend!
-Shawna♥️