Chapter 1

New book yeee

I kept this chapter nice and short the next update will be soon so if you guys can vote and comment i would love you so much and i will do quicker updates as well so vote and comment

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey babe, I need to talk to you" Nick says, stopping me in the hall. I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach but I push it away. I have nothing to worry about. Right?

"I'm sorry" the uneasy feeling is back again, this time much stronger.

"What for?" I question.

"Remember I said sorry. I'm so sorry, okay"

"Just spit it out, Nick" I snap whatever he has to say, it is better out then in. He takes a deep breath "last night at the party you didn't want to come to, well I kind of got smashed and slept with Grace and Lauren and made out with a couple of other girls. But I'm so sorry so sorry" He says it like it isn't a big deal, like he is having a casual conversation.

"What?" I'm not sure I heard right. Why would he even tell me wasn't he meant to hide it, and I find out on my own. Like any normal cheating boyfriend.

He doesn’t repeat it. He just stares at me like I am annoying him. I can feel my anger boiling up. "Why would you do that?" I nearly yell. I can feel everyone's gaze on us but I don't care.

"I said I'm sorry" he shouts back.

"So that makes it okay, if you say sorry your forgiven. No!" by now I have no control over my anger. I feel like he pulled my heart out, and squashed it under his foot. I was a love struck fool who didn't know she fell for a jerk. A heartless one at that.

But what hurts the most is, out of all the girls there it could have been. It had to be my two best friends, well ex-best friends. "Don't drag this longer than it needs to be" he groans shifting his weight from one foot to the other. My mouth drops open. He seriously didn't care?

I let out a small miserable laugh hoping he doesn't see how badly his words wound me. "Your right" I say.

He lifts up an eyebrow; this wasn't the reaction he was expecting. "I am?"

"Yes, I won't let it drag any longer because we're done" with that I turn on my heels I walk through the crowd that has gathered hopping to make it to the exit before the tears burst out. I hear Nick's laughter from behind me.

I don't understand I was so caring to him; I overlooked all his mistakes and didn't jump to conclusion when I saw him with another girl. Was I that naïve to believe he felt the same way? So blinded by his smile and sweet gesture that the rumours floating around the school were just, unbelievable.

I stood in the car park debating whether I should go home or finish school first. I decided to go home I had two classes with Nick and didn't think I could handle that. Mom will understand. I silently cried on my way home, coming up with ways I could get Nick back for humiliating me and using me and my speech for Lauren and Grace. It went a bit like this 'you backstabbing liars' still a working progress.