Offerings

Tape 7, Side B

Forget about packing stuff.

I am about to fuck Qing.

He backed me up to my room so we can get to my bed. It's still unmade. I didn't even arrange my bed after getting up. I usually don't.

I will admit to not being the tidiest person on Earth, but I am not a dirty boy. I just...that...

Anyways, my unmade bed doesn't seem to bother Qing so...yay! He pushed us both on the bed, him on top of me, as we kiss frantically. I push my hand to peel his coat off, he helped me by shrugging it away and just tossing it out of the way.

Next was our shirts. I sat up as he kneeled on top of me. I slid my hand under his to raise it up. His sexy sculpted torso was revealed in my eyes. I kiss his chest and then lick it. I love his taste, clean and he smells like shower soap.

"Raise your hands," he said. Like a puppet, I followed his order. He removed my shirt then push me gently to lie on the bed again. He slid lower to pull down my sweat pants and under. He didn't stop until I am naked under him.

He lay face down between my legs and pressed his face on my hip, above my groin and inhaled my scent. I think my face flushed, "I haven't gotten to washing yet. I was busy. Maybe I should shower first."

He lift his face up and smiled at me, "No, you are fine." He said before kissing my hip bone. Then licking my skin, downward.

Fuck! He will kill me tonight. I can totally picture it now. He will fuck me to death.

He continued to lick me until he got to my groin area. I trimmed my bush. I do. I read about it back in highschool and since then, I keep myself trimmed and clean there. At least, one part of me is clean.

He handled my dick, stroked it a few times before he started licking it like a popsicle.

"Ugh!" I moaned and arched my back, "Ah..." I panted as heat started spreading across my whole body. "Hurmph!" I almost screamed when he finally put my dick in his mouth.

Straight guys who likes having sex with gay guys like me has a reputation of not wanting to give blowjobs. They are okay to receive the service but they won't put a guy's dick in their mouth.

Those are jerks.

Qing is not a jerk. He is sucking my dick in his mouth. And it feels awesome.

"Fuck," I groaned as he tightened his cheeks around my dick. I am not as large as him but I have a decent package. If you are a novice and don't know techniques, you can still gag with my size.

Qing had some idea about it. He is carefull not to stuff his mouth with too much of my dic so he won't gag.

Blowing someone is not a simple matter. Blowjob is an art. It needs practice and determination to give at least a decent blowjob.

Me? I am in an advance level. Not exactly an expert but I have serious skills.

Qing, he may not be as good as me but he sure know what button to press.

"Yes...ah...shhh...fuck..." I thrash under him when he started playing with my balls. Then one of his hand traveled up my body to my face. I took it and sucked one of his finger.