Part 16/ Friends.

Stefan.

Fun fact: On my nineteenth birthday,I flew me and all my friends to celebrate in Budapest.
We were there for three days,and It's by far the best vacation I have ever been on. I drank,did drugs and it cost my parents thousands of dollars.

My point?
My point is that not one of those friends has ever checked up on me since then. People need to understand that they need to find friends for more than just drinking and partying.
I guess the friends I have now aren't so bad.

Speaking of,one of my most recent favorite friends Is half naked with her arm around me,right now.
I smile and start placing kisses along her neck,and soon enough she stirs.
She just hits my cheek and pushes me away,before turning to the other side.

I laugh and place the blanket on her,covering the line on her back that leads down to...
Shower Stefan,you need to shower.
I shake my head and walk to the bathroom to do just that.
After a few minutes,I'm done,and walk into Charlie's bedroom in only my towel.

It's weird that I'm sleeping here now casually,when before,she would cut my balls of If I sat on her bed.
I see that the bed is empty,and see that she's standing in the closet,looking through clothes.
"Morning."
"Good morning." She replies not looking at me.

"You almost done,I gotta get dressed?" I cross my hands over my chest.
"Mhm." She picks out a few items before she's standing in front of me.
"You smell nice." She says as I smile.
"Thank you..." She disposes her clothes on her bed as I raise my eyebrow at her.

"You don't really have to get dressed right away,do you?" She bits her lip as her fingers trace my lower abdomen,as she reaches for the towel that's wrapped around my waist.
"Charlie..." I sigh as she smiles mischievously.

"Please.I'll be good,and quick." She stands up so her lips are against mine while her hand tugs at my towel.
"You're adorable..." I pull away "But I have to go." She pouts and sighs.

"Fine. It's a shame though.I was in a particular mood." She winks before walking a way in her underwear,making sure to sway her hips just a little bit more.

Like I said,the friends I have now aren't so bad.

***

"Good job Mister Finn." Mister Lowe says placing my paper in front of me.
"Fuck yeah." I whisper more to myself at the big letter A on the top of the first page.
I grab my bag and start walking to art next,when I see Ella in the hall,with her ex.

She sees me,and almost guiltily waves at me with a small smile.
I shake my head and wave at her back,mostly because I don't really care what happened between her and what's his name.
"Hi Stefan."
"Hey." I shake Ethan's hand,a cool guy I happened to meet in Calculus.

"What's up?" He asks.
"Not much. Got an A in Lowe's class." i shrug.
"No fucking way. Congrats dude. I got a D at first but then..." My attention escapes momentarily when I see Charlie walking with a coffee cup in her hand,with Lilly.

Her eyes catch mine before she smiles and winks as I smile too.
"Are you listening. Why are you grinning like a teenage girl?" He turns back and chuckles.
"Is something going on between you and Charlie Reynolds?" He asks.

I frown "No,I live with her. I'm kinda supposed to be nice to her. Right?"
He shrugs "Maybe. Just a little wired. You're the only guy in this university ,except Uriah,of course. Who was able to be friends with Charlie and not get frost bite."

I frown "Just kidding." He says defensively.
"Wasn't funny." I take out my phone and check the time.
"I'm sorry. I know she's really nice,with some people.Ya know Becca. Red hair,tall?" He asks as I nod.
"I think so."