Part 20/ Feelings.

"I don't wanna be your friend,I wanna kiss your neck." - Falling For You,The 1975.

_______________________

Feelings are a fucking bitch.

Here I am,almost drooling at the sight of Stefan's bare back as he scrolls through the page.
And It isn't anything about his body,It's just him.
The fact that he remembered when I told him my test results will be posted at six pm,makes my situation even worse.

"Here It is. We just have to wait a while." He crosses his arms over his chest.
"It's okay,I can wait by myself. I know you have to go in a bit."
"Are you kidding? This is your hardest exam. I wanna be there to see your face when you see you passed." He says ever so sweetly.

Honestly fuck Stefan too. Why couldn't he be one of the many assholes I dated?
Now,I'm not saying I'm catching feelings,but something inside me is bound to snap.

"Hi cutie pie." I pick up Frank and hug him to me. I nuzzle him for a few seconds before he meows and jumps out of my arms.
"He hates me." I sigh as I see him settle on the sofa.
"He doesn't hate you. He's just a big boy now." He refreshes the page again.

"This is making me nervous." I bite my nails,a habit my stepmom tried to remove for years,but clearly failed.
"It's up." He simply says,making my heart go even faster.
"Okay,R,R..."I push his hand away and scroll down the students to find my name.

"I passed." I whisper to my self.
"I passed!" I turn to him "I passed! I passed!"
"You passed!" He shouts equally as loud as me as he picks me up in a hug.
I wrap arms and legs around him as I scream in happiness.

"Oh my God! I passed the asshole's class. Stefan I did it!" I grab his face between my hands as he smiles.
"I know gorgeous. I never doubted you." My eyes involuntary skim down to his lips,and in an instant,I pull his face against mine.

He places me on the sofa and pushes me down more violently before he starts kissing me again.
His tongue traces my lip,guiding it past my lips,causing me to moan out.
He pulls down my sweatpants,gripping my thighs,before his lips kiss the skin just above my panty line.

"Stefan..." I arch my back as his lips travel lower and lower before he pulls away.
"Yes sweetness?" He hovers over me again.
"I want you..." I try to push down his pants but he grips my hands.
"I know babe. Be patient."
He pushes my top over my head and then unhooks my bra.

His lips are on my skin,eagerly,kissing and licking,making me lose my damn mind. What causes me to scream is his teeth sinking into my sensitive flesh,causing me to clutch my legs tighter around him,and dig my nails in his back.

I think I hear the doorbell,but It could be just from all the blood rushing to my head,but Stefan stops.
"Oh shit. Gia." He pulls away immediately and runs to the bedroom.
I put on my clothes instantly in anger and slight embarrassment.

He walks in the hall and to the door,and that's when I hear her damn high pitched Mickey Mouse voice.
"Hi Charlie!" She says with the stupid smile on her face.
"Gia? I didn't know you were coming." I throw daggers at Stefan who scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah,me and Stefan are going to the movies." She smiles again.
"Oh,because I thought Stefan had other plans,ones that include..."
"Gia made cookies." He interrupts me as I look at the container in her hands.

"They're chocolate chip. But don't worry,they're vegan." She puts them on the coffee table as I throw a fake chuckle her way.
"Thank you. That's so thoughtful."
"We should go. C'mon Gia." He pushes her towards the door as she nods and says a goodbye.