:02

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

"Would you keep yo damn head still.", I heard Tae tell Kayla from behind my back. I was currently adding a coat of clear lip gloss to my lips while Tae was finishing up Kayla's hair.

"Look! You gone stop pulling on my hair like I'm some type of baby doll. My hair is real, its not weave like yours and if you pull it hard enough, it'll come out.", Kayla explained with an eye roll.

"Just be quiet.", Tae mumbled.

"Okay, I'm ready to go.", I sighed while turning around. We were currently in Sevyn's bedroom getting ready for a night out. We were planning on getting into the club and we probably won't be leaving until it close.

"You know what, just leave it! I got it!", Kayla pushed Tae away while standing up to her feet and walking out the room. Tae made a stank face before flipping her side bang and rolling her eyes.

"Well we know who's gone be the bitch of the night.", She said while walking over to the body mirror and posing.

I smacked. "Chill out. You know she just acting like that because she nervous. She ain't never did nun like this before."

"Yea well I don't care.", She snapped while looking back at me. "The hoe should've just backed out like she always do. She ain't gotta take her lil anger out on errbody else. I ain't do her shit. Did you? No, alright. Nobody got time to be putting up with her like she a child."

"Yea whatever.", I turned around and grabbed my phone. "Let's go."

This wasn't nothing new to me. Tae always acted like this. Especially with Kayla. Everybody thought she just had a attitude problem when to me, it just seemed like she didn't have any patience.

Me and Tae walked out of Sevyn's house and the sound of our heels could be heard clicking against the floors. Walking outside onto the porch where several different niggas was smoking and talking like always.

Sevyn always had people over to her house all because of her brother, Marcello. It was only him and Sevyn living together due to Sevyn not wanting to live with her momma and the multiple men she would have. Sevyn felt much safer living with her big brother who was a true street nigga.  Although he was in the streets doing whatever, he always managed to take care of Sevyn. I think that's why she had that tomboy demeanor in her.

"Some more.", Marcello looked me and Tae up and down. "I'm trying to figure out why all y'all dressed like twenty-one year old's."

"Well I mean, I do try to attract older men.", Tae said while walking over to Sevyn and taking the blunt from her.

The men just laughed while some shook their heads. "Ya'll don't need no older niggas."

"You don't know what I need.", She looked at Marcello while letting the smoke glide out of her mouth.

"You need a shirt.", One of the dudes known as Quan said making her smack her lips and look away. The men chuckled at the comment just as Kayla walked out the house.

"Asia, Quamir know you going out?" Marcello asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Quamir don't run me. I do as I please."

"iight.", He laughed and looked away. "You know that nigga crazy."

"Whatever. Don't let Quamir fool you."

He chuckled making the rest last after him. "Mark my words. That lil nigga crazy. You just ain't see that side yet."

"Why you calling my man a lil nigga like he a child? You just made twenty-four."