:03

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." -John W. Gardner

"So you been talking to Quamir?", Tae questioned while flat ironing the leave out on my fresh sew in she had just got finished doing. I smacked my lips while continuing to scroll through Instagram on my old iPhone.

"Girl, can you believe this nigga had the nerve to call my phone, talm 'bout come through.", I shook my head while speaking. "My dumb ass still went after he asked me about five times though."

Tae smiled while leaning back on one leg. "And? What happened?"

"I got me some dick fah the road and kept it pushing.", I laughed while double tapping a picture I seen of Kaine and I'm guessing his friend.

It been just a week and a half since the incident with Quamir's trifling ass. God knows I couldn't stand that boy, but I just couldn't stay away from him. I didn't wanna seem like a dummy over Quamir, so I just kept it to myself about me and him linking up. He apologized, told me he loved me, gave me some money, and made sure to fuck me good. I was sure to tell him, it was either me or his hoes. Sometimes, I just know I'm too good for Quamir.

Tae laughed while unlocking her own phone to take pictures of my sew in so she could post it on her hair page. "I sho hope you ain't just up and gave that nigga some pussy. You better had get some money out of it or sumn?"

"Man, you know I did. I ain't the type to chase after a nigga just because of whats in his pockets... But Quamir had to break me off fah that bullshit he pulled with that hoe."

Tae shrugged her shoulders while leaning against her dresser now on her phone. "Well, you know I ain't never really cared for Quamir's ass no way. He always out and about but like to try and control you. I'm just saying Asia, you could do better. What is Quamir really doing fah you other than supply dick?"

"I mean-", I moved one of my shoulders while looking up from my phone. "He actually real good people, loving, and I feel like he can protect me. You just gotta get to know him that's all."

She looked up at me while sitting her phone down on the dresser and folding her arms against her chest. "Quamir, Loving? Good people? Asia you ain't gotta take up fah his ass. Everybody know he ain't shit. Ain't no loving nigga about to put his hands on they so called girlfriend."

"Tae please don't start with me, fah real. I told ya'll that was a accident and he never did it again.", I rolled my eyes while she continued to look at me. This bitch was starting to get on my nerves now. If I would've known she would've just thrown it back in my face then I would've never told her what happened. Now I'm starting to see why my business should stay just that. My. Business.

"Bitch please, I know Quamir's dick ain't that good to have yo ass still saying that was a accident and to think it wouldn't happen again. When it happens again, will that be a accident too?", She spoke as I stood up to look at my hair in the mirror.

"I'ma need you to open yo eyes. I know I'm the main one be talm 'bout doing it to niggas with big dicks and get'cho money but all'at ain't even worth it though. It ain't worth getting cheated on, it ain't worth getting stalked, it ain't worth the trust issues, and it damn sho ain't worth getting hit on."

I said nothing as I watched through the mirror her putting away all her hair tools. I looked at myself while briefly thinking about what she said. She was right, I'm too good and too fine to be putting up with Quamir's shit... but it was just something about him I couldn't get over.