:11

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." -Oscar Wilde

Two Months Later...

"Don't play with that girl!", Tae shouted while recording me flipping the long tresses of the wig she had just installed on me. "She is not one of theemmm!!"

I laughed at her while looking at my reflection in the big mirror. My hair was done just the way I liked it. My girl stayed getting me right. I had 26 inches of Malaysian bone straight hair down my back. My lace was melted and my baby hairs were laid with a middle part.

"My bitch understood the assignment, yes ma'am." I continued to buck the video up until it was over. I made sure to post a quick pic on my insta story and tag my girl. She always hooked me up for the low so I made sure I always supported her business and shouted her out.

"Alright, she slayed the fuck out them baby hairs.", I heard someone in the salon say while others agreed.

"Girl, Asia ass can pull off anything if you ask me." I heard Ebonee's voice say while others agreed once again.

The women in the salon wasn't lying. I knew I looked good and I knew I could pull off anything. Whether I was bald headed or had hair down to my ass, I still was that bitch.

I stood up and pulled some money out my purse before counting it and handing it over to Tae who had already started to clean up her station. She thanked me as I walked off over to the nail station where Kayla was sitting smacking on her gum and critiquing her nails by holding them up.

I smiled at her while she held her hand up to my face. "My middle finger don't look crooked to you?"

I stared at her finger before looking back at her with a stale face. I could see the nail tech, Ebonee making a face before looking back down at the hand she was working on.

"You staring too hard because I don't see shit."

She smacked her lips before putting her hand back down where I walked off and found me a seat. We had been in here since this morning getting ourselves pampered. Tae was here working and I was proud of my bitch. She finally found her a salon that would rent her a booth. Once she started working here, we started coming more.

Well I couldn't come as much as I liked because of the simple fact that I was spending all my time taking care of my baby. I ain't have the time or the money.

"So bitches where we going shake our asses tonight?", Tae loud spoke looking between me and Kayla as she swept around her styling chair.

"I knew it was coming.", Kayla chuckled while looking back at me before looking at Tae again.

"Uh, I ain't got no babysitter.", I shrugged while scrolling through my phone.

"What!?", Tae shouted and paused what she was doing to look at me. She had her hand on her hip with a frown on her face.

"Bitch I don't have a babysitter. You know me and my momma still not on the same page with things. I lucked up getting her to babysit for me to come over here."

"Man, you better make Quamir watch the baby because we going out tonight, for real."

"I gotta auntie down on eighth. She babysit for the low if you need somebody." One of the round the way girls in the chair said making me scrunch up my face.

"Ion know about all that. I don't like having my child around just anybody and her daddy don't play that about her either. He gone have my head if he knew I did that.", I instantly denied the statement while looking back up at Kayla who had her face scrunched up at the idea as well.