:05

"Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." -Charles R. Swindoll

Continuation...
Once we got into the club, it was packed. Like too damn packed. We was at Kaine's birthday bash and man was everybody out tonight. It was some good looking people out and it was some toe up looking people out.

"Hey ya'll", Me and Kayla turned around and made a face.

Ta'Keyah hugged Kayla while she just looked at me with a questioning face. "Hey.", Kayla made a face after their hug.

"What you doing over here?", I questioned cause I really wanted to know. Ta'Keyah ass ain't been to school since we found out she had her baby. Now her ass up here at the club.

"I'm here to party just like ya'll. I needed a break.", She sighed while shaking her head and drinking something out of a plastic cup.

"I know that's right.", Kayla said with pursed lips while looking at me making me laugh. She was trying to be funny.

"Where Brittany at?", I questioned just to be nosey. I knew Brittany ass ain't have her baby yet which was why she probably wasn't at the club.

Ta'Keyah rolled her eyes. "Me and that hoe not friends no moe and she still ain't have her baby yet.", She shrugged while looking off.

"Why not?"

She made a face. "'Cause her dirty ass was going around talking behind my back saying I got pregnant on purpose just to trap Jamal's ass. I'm sho, like I really got pregnant on purpose, but did I go around saying how she done had two abortions since her hoe ass been in high school? I kept my mouth closed cause we was 'posed to be friends but I guess not."

"Oh that's crazy.", I said shaking my head. Now they was about to be beefing. Typical skanking ass friendships. Ya'll supposedly the best of friends, then ya'll fall out and talk about each other.

"Yea.", She said. "-But it was nice seeing ya'll. I'm about to go back and meet my cousin.", She pointed to another girl standing up. Me and Kayla told her okay before she walked off.

"This bitch just had a baby and she going out and drinking already.", I mumbled to Kayla.

"I hope she ain't feeding that baby her milk."

Me and Kayla both laughed to ourselves about the situation. I continued to talk and move around to the music among ourselves. Of course neither of us was 21, barely 18 so we couldn't get no drinks from the bar. It didn't matter anyways, Kayla wasn't big on drinking and she wasn't a smoker.

"Aye, I came down hea to see if ya'll wanna come in our section?", A man stood up in front of me and Kayla making us look at each other with wide eyes. He had sagging pants and a fresh haircut and we already knew what type of activity he was into.

I looked at him for a bit and it hit me where I had seen him. The mall. I looked around until my eyes landed right on the person I was looking for and he was looking dead at me with that same straight faced look he kept.

"Uhh yo section over there?", I pointed in the direction. He turned and looked at where I was pointing and smirked before nodding his head.

"You wanna go?", I asked Kayla and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"You wanna go?", She asked me making the guy in front of us laugh.

"I think we good where we at.", I told him, letting my nerves speak for me. He nodded his head, told us alright and went back to his section.

Kayla looked at me and laughed. "Why you just put me on the spot like that?"

"Cause I ain't gone drag you somewhere you don't wanna be.", I lied knowing damn well I was scared. Kaine was fine as fuck and I had a feeling he was the one that sent the guy. Then it was his party, I ain't want me and Kayla to seem like some groupies.