Chapter 4

" " (talking)
' ' (thinking)
* * (action)

{TLTTLTTLTTLTTLT}

"You have to go back to your room now, young master," Musume persuaded with expressionless face.

"No. I wouldn't do that," Tsubasa was still being stubborn. He remained in static in his place while cross-in his hands.

It's been a while since they started an argument. Momoka and Kenji were just standing aside as the unofficial audiences.

"Tsubasa-sama, don't you realise that your temperature is not stable enough for any outdoor activities?" Musume frustrated. She had a lot of work to be done right now rather being there, at the living room, and dealing with her young master childishness mode. She unintentionally released a deep sigh.

"But I don't really care. Now it's only 39ºC. Who cares?" Tsubasa exclaimed 'innocently'. He glanced at Kenji, asking for his support.

"Na'ah. Me neither. Ima don't actually care too. It's just a fever, right?" Kenji just shrugged. That's make Momoka thrust his torso with her elbow, after once in a while. Kenji's forehead wrinkled a bit as a sign of pain. He really needed to get used of them by now as he thought.

"See. I told you. It's just fine," Tsubasa stated back at Musume.

"Yes, right. It is obviously fine for someone who just woke up after stayed unconscious about 2 days. Besides, as the addition, he also nearly faint just now because of his weak body. Wow, I am seriously amazed on how it is possible for him to feel that he is healthy and well enough to go somewhere! Really impressive!" Musume tried to remain calm even with her sarcasm words.

But Tsubasa still in his innocent expression while ticked his cheek with his finger; as if he was thinking.

"Opposite for me. When he claimed like that, he does really meant for it. And that actually prove that he is actually quite strong too," he replied confidently liked he didn't had slightest clue that Musume was talking about him.

→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←←

(after a few minutes later)

Tsubasa was sternly sitting on his bed with a sour-face. He felt betrayed. And suddenly.....

"Yah!! Kusso yaro!!!!" he shouted out loudly before buries his face on a soft-huge pillow and begin to scream onto it; similar like the children who were throwing their tantrum.

→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←

(Flashback)

"Opposite for me. When he claimed like that, he does really meant for it. And that actually prove that he is actually quite strong too," he replied confidently liked he didn't understand that Musume was talking about himself.

Musume started to feel annoyed. But, before she could react in doing anything, Tsubasa had suddenly knocked-off. She and Kenji were really shocked. Then they noticed a certain Momoka was standing behind the already collapsed Tsubasa with a hand-position like she had knocked something.....or someone....

"Gomen. But that's the only way to stop his ridiculous chattering," Momoka just shrugged her shoulders.

Kenji was just faced-palm when he heard her reason. How come she stated an apologise without any guilty intonation reflected in it?

(End of flashback)

→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←←

While Tsubasa was busy cried and kicking childishly, suddenly there's a knock came from the door.

Tsubasa stopped immediately and quickly reached for the door with a stupidly huge grin plastered on his face. He thought that maybe they all felt bored without him or even felt guilty, so they finally had decided to sneak him out and tag him along with them.

Unfortunately, whenever he opened the door, there's no sign of his friends except for a beautiful girl. A beautiful teenage girl with a silk-liked pink hair with attractive and slightly glowing golden-emerald eyes. There's also a gorgeous smile formed on her face.

Tsubasa was left stunned.

"You........"

{TLTTLTTLTTLTTLT}