Chapter 5

" " (talking)
' ' (thinking)
* * (action)

{TLTTLTTLTTLTTLT}

"You..... Who are you...?" Tsubasa asked, which came out more like a whisper. He actually didn't remembered about the last scene that had connected with the girl.

Then, suddenly Musume showed up. She greeted the young master with a slight bow.

Tsubasa did not hesitated, thus he automatically asked Musume in what seemed more like interested than confusion. His sense of formality finally came back.

"Who is she, Alice-san? Care to explain to me?"

"My apology, Tsubasa-sama?" Musume asked back. Somehow, she actually looked puzzled.

"What do you supposed to mean by that, Alice-san? Of course I'm questioning about that girl behind you. That girl with silk-liked pink hair. How come you don't noticed her. What am I? capable of seeing 'things' now?" Tsubasa nearly dropped his professional expression due to frustration.

"Oh, you mean this new maiden?" said Musume, who was being oblivious, as the girl moved to her side. Her long locks nearly covered her face as she looked down. And before Tsubasa could questioned further, Musume quickly explained about her shortly.

"As per agreement before with past ownership, they will have their own personal maid. So, this lovely lady here is your official personal maid. She will take care of your daily routines, even directly served your meals and accompany you in any special matter occasion. Up until you finally get married that's it. Just like a personal assistance to you and she had her own working hour. Harumi-san, you can introduced yourself to him," she said as she gently patted Harumi's shoulder.

"Konichiwa, Shota-sama. Watashi no namae wa Harumi Tokaeda desu. Shitte kuudasai," greeted Harumi politely while bowing.

→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←←

Tap...tap...

Harumi was sitting on the corner of the bed inside the grand bedroom while tapping her feet to each other playfully. Her glowing eyes examined the huge room and it's surrounding in adoration. Sometimes there's a soft humming could be heard coming from her.

"So..... Who exactly are you?" ask Tsubasa as he take a sit on a single sofa in front of her.

"Hm??" Harumi blurred before she seemed ticked off and realised something; her position. She quickly stood up straight.

"Oh! *cough* Watashi no namae wa Harumi Tokaeda desu!" chimned her with unnecerssary loud but firm voice. After that, she remained still while faced-up. Something cadets did when they were reporting attendance before a march in the army.

"*pfft* Yeah-yeah, I already know your name. I mean that, why won't you introduced a little bit more about yourself to me. As you know, you are now somewhat a person who'll be the closest to me, and I am basically your responsibility," explained Tsubasa while attempting to cover his mouth from blurt-out his laughter.

"Nae??.... Oh! I mean.... Sure, Tsubasa-sama! Emm, my name is Harumi. I am 20 years old. My height is 168 cm. My weight is a secret. My duty is to serve Tsubasa-sama well. I like to eat teppanyaki without onions and of course cheesy ramen. I don't like onions and mustard and sweet things except for chocolates and strawberries. My hobbies is to eat, cooking, baking, and being in the kitchen. I am a cheerful and happy person. I also love to swim and sing. My favourite songs are k-drama's ost, anime's ending ost, and a bunch of English songs. Furthermore, my most favourite songs that I like to sing is-" Harumi blabbered without stopping as she counted god-know-what with her fingers until.....

"Ok-ok. Stop right there. I get it. So, you prefer to call as Harumi. Height, 168 cm. Like baking, but don't like too sweet things. 20 years old. *mumble**didn't this meant that she is 3 years older than me? Wow... She looks tiny though.*"

"Yes?" she unintentionally interrupted with her natural innocent expression.

"No, nothing. By the way, I think that's all for now. You can be dismiss. Ermm, I'll call for you if I need anything, ok?"

{TLTTLTTLTTLTTLT}

Author's Note

So, how about the story progress? It is ok or it is so not ok? And I'm so sorry for the short chapter.

Please reply your comment on this *cough* lame *cough* childish *cough* story. Anyway, see you next time, minna-san~