fifth

Clothes.

Jungkook didn't really want to make himself look horrible but he just wanted to try a little bit harder in choosing the right outfit.

"Dress Casually." Jimin hyung said before he left Jungkook in his enormous bedroom alone again.

Jungkook thought that it would be easy to choose something casual for the day.

But having a large walk-in-closet (That he didn't notice at first) inside his room was a little bit of a problem for him.

The others were always dressed up, either be it casually or having dressed in their sleepwear, they'd look astonishing.

while, for Jungkook..

It really didn't matter to him before what he wore, well because he had limited choices and his grandpa and people in the town didn't seem to mind him.

But he wanted to impress these people who found him.

He wanted to fit in with them. He wanted to be accepted.

He tried out several coats, shirts, polos, and even fancy suits. He even tried on different pants to see what went good with another.

His Mixing and Matching turned out to be a big mess when he looked at himself infront of the mirror.

He sighed in frustration and he pouted like a child, looking at his reflection in the mirror.

Jungkook was currently wearing these black and yellow checkered baggy pants, wore a big pink and blue tshirt and put a grey coat on.

oh. and he wore a pair of neon orange Running shoes and put a green beanie on top of his head.

Pathetic.

Jungkook looked absolutely pathetic he just wanted to laugh at his reflection right now.

He couldn't keep his tears in and they just started cascading down his pale
cheeks as he stared at the mirror.

Sometimes when things didn't go his way, He'd just cry. He never really wanted to blame or bother others for when he didn't get a good result and it was frustrating him.

He removed the ridiculous set of clothes he tried to match and put on a white shirt and got a random pair of skinny jeans and was choosing between sneakers or the neon orange running shoes from earlier.

Definitely the sneakers .

He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled a bit.

Why do we look fine when we aren't even trying and look absolutely ridiculous when we try too hard?

Jungkook thought he still looked too plain.

He spotted a blue sweater, Since it was cold he decided to wear the big sweater.