seventh

"Kookie? Can you wake up now, sweetheart?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes and tried to adjust his eyes from the light in his room,

And the fact that Jung Hoseok- or the actual human version of the sun is infront of him, grinning at him as he pinched the maknae's cheeks.

"There we go. Get up now, it's time for dinner." The maknae yawned and stretched his arms upwards and Hoseok giggled at the action.

Jungkook noticed that he was in his room now, he slowly sat up and Hoseok sat next to him on the bed.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Hoseok knew what was about to come next-

"Hyung? What happened to you, Yoonie and Namjoonie hyungs earlier? Did I do something bad?" Jungkook asked as he looked into the older's eyes as he tried to look for a hint, something that could help him with what happened earlier.

"What do you mean, Kookie? You were asleep since lunch time earlier."

Jungkook only stared at the older.

He couldn't beleive that what happened earlier was just a dream- possibly just a nightmare for him.

"But it all seemed so real! You guys were freaking out to my drawing. I can still remember ending up in Tae's arms and falling asleep!" Jungkook exclaimed and Hoseok hugged him.

"Maybe it was just a really bad dream, sweetheart. Let's just buy ice cream so you can forget that little nightmare?" Hoseok suggested as he rubbed the tear falling down the younger's cheek with his right thumb.

"R-Really? But it's already dinner time... and Jin-hyung might not allow it. Remember last time?" Hoseok chuckled and combed Jungkook's hair with his fingers. Gently calming the younger down.

"Jin-hyung also wants ice cream you know? Now let's go down now." Hoseok stood up and Jungkook still hesitated as he looked at his hyung.

"My drawing was really pretty hyung. I drew a vase with red roses. I'm still sad about it." Jungkook hung his head low and Hoseok lifted his chin up.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll sleep with you later. To ensure that you won't have another nightmare. Does that sound okay to you?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook suddenly perked up at the idea.

"I'll love that hyung. Thank you." Jungkook stood up and ran past the older. "Race you to the dining room hyung!" and with that, Jungkook ran out of his room.

Hoseok sighed as he slowly crouched down and took somethig from under Jungkook's bed.

He smiled sadly at the beautiful drawing Jungkook drew.

"You're really our golden maknae, Jungkook. Even after everything. But hyung is sorry." Hoseok bit his lip as he crumpled the paper up.

"Hyung! Jin-hyung said the food is about to get cold!" Jungkook suddenly appeared by his doorway and Hoseok panicked and placed his arm behind his back and smiled at the younger.

"Yeah! I'm just fixing your bed! I'll be down in a minute!" He smiled at the younger who dashed back downstairs.

Leaving the older behind in his spacious room.

======

E

veryone was seated at the large dining table,

Namjoon was sitting at the head of the table, while the maknae line were seated to his right and the older ones sat on his left side.

Jungkook was in between the two 95 liners and he was facing the eldest, who was seated in between Yoongi and Hoseok.