ninth

•·················•·················•

"Hyung, Come and look! I made something!" An excited Jungkook exclaimed towards their leader as he kept tugging on his wrist, wanting to show his Namjoon hyung how he actually wrote something, something that he was proud of.

"Not now, Jungkook. Hyung is busy. I'll take a look at it later when I finish this. Show it to Yoongi-hyung first if you'd like." Namjoon sighed as he stared at his computer monitor as he rubbed his face out of frustration. He really wanted to look at what the maknae wrote, but this wasn't the right time.

Jungkook frowned a bit, but he understood how stressed the leader was. The pressure and frustration he had to go through. Jungkook respected their leader and looked up on him too much. He changed the frown on his face to a smile. "I understand hyung. Maybe I'll show you next time." Namjoon smiled as he reached his right arm out to pat Jungkook's back, eyes not darting away from his monitor.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The maknae peeked his head inside the room where Yoongi was, he frowned again when he saw that his hyung was asleep in one of the beds. "Yoongi-hyung please take a look at what I wrote," Jungkook started poking his hyung at an attempt to wake him up. Yoongi just grunted towards him and turned in his bed, his back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned again, but he smiled after. His hyung was probably up all night composing like Namjoon-hyung. He was disappointed, but he understood. He left the room and he decided that Hoseok-hyung might take a look at his work.

He passed by his Jin-hyung who was cooking up a snack for himself. The maknae smiled as he approached the eldest who was eating something he made from a bowl they had.

"Jin hyung, I wrote something! Would you like to take a look and judge it for me?" Jungkook asked, the piece of paper was clutched in his hands as he looked at his Jin hyung.

"I know that everything you do is wonderful, Kook." Jungkook smiled widely at him. "But I can't judge it right like how Namjoon, Yoongi or Hoseok does. I'm sorry. Maybe you should ask them first." Jin smiled at him as he finished his snack and proceeded to wash the bowl.

Jungkook frowned, but he smiled again thinking that maybe his Jin hyung only wanted the best for him.

"Do you know where Hoseok hyung is at, hyung?" Jungkook asked, recalling that he didn't see his hyung earlier.

"He's at the dance studio with Jimin. They wanted to practice together" The eldest said as he wiped his hands after washing the bowl with a towel. "Are you going there?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded at him. "I see, Be careful on your way there, and you three should be back here before dinner, okay?" Jungkook nodded at his hyung and left to go to the dance studio.

He opened the door and peeked inside as he saw his hyungs who were dancing to a random song. They were both enjoying it and it made Jungkook want to join too. They both noticed the maknae who was standing by the door.

"Kookie! Want to dance with us?" Jimin asked as Hoseok tried to find another song in his phone.

"Well, I wanted to show you guys something, It's a song I wrote and I wanted you guys to take a look at it to see if it's bad or not.." Jungkook muttered shyly which made Jimin coo and pinch the younger's cheek. "What a talented maknae we have! I'm so proud of you." Jungkook grinned at his hyung's words, His Jimin hyung always praised and complimented him.

A new song started blasting off the speakers and the eldest in the room jumped up and down as he went near Jimin and Jungkook to join him in dancing.