sixth

Jungkook pouted.

He stared at the clock infront of him. He had his arms crossed and an evident pout was on his face as he waited for his hyungs.

"Now, Jungkookie, Us hyungs can't bring you inside this room. Okay?" Jin crouched down infront of the maknae who was sitting down in one of the silver metal chairs nearby the door.

"Why can't I? You guys brought me here." Jungkook pouted and the other hyungs cooed at their maknae.

"The Man behind this door is going to talk to the hyungs first, okay? You'll meet him someday." Namjoon explained as he ruffled the youngest's hair.

"O-Okay. Be quick okay? D-Don't escape and leave me alone. I'll get scared." Jungkook muttered and the rest just wanted to stay with their adorable maknae.

"Here Kookie, you can play games on my phone to pass the time okay?" Hoseok handed his phone to Jungkook who giggled.

"It's fine hyung, I can wait here by myself. just don't take too long okay?"

They all agreed on that.

Well..

It's been an hour or so.

And Jungkook here was getting so impatient.

He just glanced around the area.

Everything was so shiny and new.

"Yes! I get it! I'll be over there. Stop whining." Jungkook glanced over by the end of the hallway to see a man who was on his on his phone.

He had shades and his hair was slicked back up.

"Of course I can. I'm the mighty Jeon Jungkook afterall.... Don't cancel my order dude." The man kept walking until he was just infront of where he was sitting.

Jungkook began to wonder why the man said his name.

Or... the name given to him by his hyungs.

"Okay, I'll meet you in a restaurant right now. Where are you right now man?" He started to walk further down the hallway until Jungkook noticed him dropping his handkerchief.

He widened his eyes as he took the black handkerchief and was going to catch the man who... apparently had the same name as him-

He turned to the corner and sighed as he was met with the closed doors of the elevator.

He sighed.

Well, maybe that classy man can afford another handkerchief. He did look like a rich, fancy man.

He went back to the hallway where he was seated at before, where he saw his hyungs scattered in the hallway.

"Hyungs!" Jungkook ran up to them and the rest sighed in relief.

The rest thought Jungkook went missing again.

At the meeting earlier, every single one of them couldn't concentrate or focus that much. Being in another room where all 6 of them couldn't keep an eye on their maknae was really nerve-wrecking.

They couldn't handle being apart from the youngest. Now that they've found him after a year.

Guilt and Fear was what they felt.

》》》

"Hey, Namjoon, can you, Yoongi and Hobi check on Jungkookie? I have to go and handle these two rascals." Jin pointed towards the 95' duo who had their heads low... And the Broken TV also present.