fourth

[BTS has an improved dorm/house which is really a mansion and the members have their own rooms and butlers and maids.]

enjoy.

Jungkook woke up with a start, he was sweating badly and he was laid down in a king sized bed, in a huge bedroom for him.

He scanned the gigantic room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes he looked at every corner of the room.

The walls in the room were painted in white with gold lines. His bedsheets were also white and gold.

He suddenly remembered that he's living with the people who found him now, he must've fell asleep during the trip back.

He stood up the bed and saw that it was 5:00 am.

He furthermore scanned the room, it looked like a prince's bedroom at this point and he thought that it was ridiculous.

He pushed the curtains aside, to see a glass door and a balcony that has a wonderful view of a beautiful garden with alot of hedges of different shapes, a fountain even stood in the middle with benches and there were alot of beautiful and colorful flowers.

His head began to hurt. was he in some sort of dream where he woke up in the prince's quarters?

He walked around and saw a huge portrait. It was a painting of 7 young boys.

He realized that it was them, He and the 6 others who found him.

He pondered in the room for awhile before heading towards the door.

He thought about making something for the others.

~

Jin, obviously was the first to get up and exited his room to go wake up the other members.

He started with his daily task, being the oldest and the one who always woke up early, he began waking up the members one by one. Starting from Hoseok to Jimin, who were the easiest to wake up sometimes not even having the need for him to barge into their rooms because they're already awake by the time he goes into their rooms.

Next is Namjoon and Taehyung. These two can be a little bit of a pain in the ass to wake up. Taehyung might suddenly kick or smack you while he's still asleep, and Namjoon could even grab his arm and pull him into his bed. And that'll take even more time.

And the last one to wake up, is none other than Min Yoongi.

Sometimes he doesn't want to wake the younger, knowing that he spent the night too immersed in producing songs but today was the first day of Jungkook being in their house. So he needed Yoongi to be up to make Jungkook know all of them better.

He knocked lightly on the wooden door, after a minute he let himself in.

He sighed as he saw Yoongi who was passed out on the black leather couch in his room, which was next to his computer.

His room acted as a studio and his own bedroom at the same time. Since they are now living in a much, much bigger house than their old dorm, where they had to have roommates, the house can be compared to a big mansion.

Their success and hardwork paid off, BigHit was spoiling them to the extent of having butlers and maids in the dorm.

Jun, however didn't live with them. He had a separate apartment which was far from their home, The 6 members might just snap at him one day and it would be a shame if we let the butlers and maids clean up all of the mess.

Jin tapped Yoongi's shoulder, which soon escalated into him shaking the poor guy.

"Hyung, please. I need more sleep" Yoongi groaned and Jin clicked his tongue.