eighth

When did all of this start?

-

"Kookie, are you hungry? do you want some biscuits or anything?" the eldest asked the maknae while they were in the van.

"No thanks hyung, I'm not that hungry yet." Jungkook smiled warmly at the eldest and Jin just sighed.

It was about an hour or so and they were nearing their home until the member's ears perked up at Jungkook humming the tune of I Need U.

They all smiled as they listened, until Jungkook stopped all of a sudden and blushed at the members who were staring at him.

"Aww, Where did you learn that Kook? Did someone let you hear our song?" Hoseok perked up as he was beside the maknae in the van, and he pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"Oh, N-Nobody did? I remember that I hummed this tune alot when you guys used to leave me alone in " Jungkook paused and looked as if he was in a trance all of a sudden. It got eerily quiet until the maknae continued, "a-alone in t-the dorm." He looked up to face the members who paled and He got even more confused.

"W-What? Oh, that doesn't seem right... T-That never happened, right?" Jungkook kept stuttering as he stared at all of them. Who just nodded in return.

"I-I mean, I-I didn't get left alone much right? You always..." Jungkook paused as to examine their faces. "You guys were always there for me, right?"

T

Jungkook muttered and they all gasped as Jungkook suddenly clutched his head in pain.

heHe let out a scream inside the van as he tried to compose himself and his breathing. The members y panicked as they saw their maknae in pain and Jimin

w tried to calm him down by stroking his head, hoping it would somehow ease the e pain.

Jungkook finally r calmed down and he started to get really tired all e of a sudden.

"We're so sorry, Kookie" Jin said as he looked at the maknae who stared up at him. "W-Why?" Jin was suddenly taken aback at the questionn

"B-Because y-you're in pain and we don't know how to help." Jin said as he caressed the youngest's cheek, The others also wanted to comfort him but Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon were a bit far from him inside the van.

Jungkook stared at all of them once more until he finally let his eyes close, wanting to rest for a while.
t

---

Jungkook woke up inside his room, The curtains were closed and he was alone in the room.

He sat up on the bed and clutched his head, The scene inside the van was something really scary.

It hurts

He got up and saw medicine and a glass of water by the bedside table and there was a small note for him.

He smiled as he read the little note, His hyungs were really caring and considerate, He felt warmness bubble up and he proceeded in taking the medicine, It said that if he had a slight headache he should take it.

He placed his cute bunny slippers on and went straight towards the large door.

As he was closing the door, he looked inside the room again and he widened his eyes as he saw another room with a silhouette of a boy sitting down on the floor. He shook his head and the room turned back to normal.

He smiled. Everything was going to be okay. Everything was Normal.

This is Normal.

"Kookie?" He glanced behind him and saw his Jiminie hyung and he giggled as he ran and hugged the older.