second

Taehyung

We were all inside our van, only the six of us though. Jun wasn't comfortable with us yet and he just chose to stay home.

Good. I won't be seeing that jerk. I might throw him off a cliff or something.

We were in Busan and our van, where Jin-hyung was driving since our driver suddenly caught a cold, due to the weather.

I sighed as I glanced inside the van, Namjoon was infront, next to Jin-hyung, probably using Google Maps to help Jin-hyung.

Yoongi and Jimin were arguing in the back, something about their heights, and Hobi-hyung was just playing a game next to me.

Our staff rode another van which was stuck in a traffic jam, Kudos to Namjoon hyung who chose the best way to get up this road.

"STOP!"

I widened my eyes at Namjoon hyung who shouted, earning a slap from Jin hyung

"Aish! Namjoon you don't have to shout! I'm already next to you!" Jin hyung scolded and Namjoon-hyung apologized.

"We're here?" Hoseok piped up as he looked around the area.

"There's clearly nothing here Namjoon. Are you even sure we're in the right place?" Yoongi-hyung spoke up from the back.

"Yes. Positive. It's on Google Maps and Waze. We're almost there." Namjoon hyung said as he tried to show us his phone.

"Then why did you shout "stop" when we're just "almost there"?" Jimin asked as he rolled his eyes

"Well, because we can't go on with a vehicle as big as this van up there. Get your stuff. We'll hike from here." Namjoon-hyung said in his "leader voice" since maybe he got triggered with everyone telling that he was wrong.

"Okay okay, let me park here and call the staff that we're close to that damn village" Jin hyung snapped back as he parked the car near a pine tree and we all got out and took our bags from the trunk.

2 hours later

"Are we there yet???" Jin-hyung whined as he was just dragging his feet to walk while his hands gripped the strap of Namjoon-hyung's bag.

"Almost!"

"Hyung, can you carry me?" Jimin whined at Yoongi who just flicked his forehead in response.

We ended up near a big ass tree and there was stairs going down.

"We're almost there. Trust your leader for once guys." We all just groaned in response.

On the way down, We were all creeped out as we saw an old lady wearing a white dress.

"N-No! I don't want to go down there anymore!" Hoseok hyung whispered to us as we all looked at the lady who was walking around

"Same goes for me! I-I don't want to die yet!" Jimin and Hoseok held on to each other and I laughed at them.

"Don't get so scared. Ghosts don't wander around in the afternoon." I said as they still shook their heads.

Jin hyung dragged them down.

We all came near the old lady at the bottom of the steps and she smiled at us.

"What brings handsome young boys here?" She said and we all laughed nervously

"Uh, Do you know where the Dokawa Village is?" Namjoon hyung asked and the old lady smiled.