twelfth

After slamming the door shut, Jungkook instantly ran outside of their dorm and made his way towards a bus stop, where he could find his way to the amusement park.

He still had tears in his eyes as he rode the bus alone, the words his hyung said kept repeating inside his head over and over.

He was dropped off infront of the amusement park and saw alot of people enjoying the fun place.

He didn't worry about being noticed because he wore a mask and they weren't that popular at the moment.

He just wanted to enjoy his birthday.

The young man started off with riding different rides, trying to get the thought of what happened earlier out of his head.

Thoughts of "Will they follow me here?" started swimming across his mind as he rode the huge rollercoaster, The excited screams and the forceful wind hitting his face still didn't make these thoughts of his disappear away.

Infact, somehow those thoughts were even louder than the noise coming from the amusement park.

The thoughts were even louder when he rode the ferris wheel alone, the 10 minute ride just made him stare outside, somehow wishing that he would see his hyungs by the entance of the amusement park.

He frowned when the ride was almost done, the sun was about to go down. The chances of his hyungs looking for him in this park was also going down.

"I'll show them that I enjoyed without them. I'll show them that I won't be needing them." He smiled a bit at the thought, but instantly it went away as the memory from earlier appeared in his mind again.

He got off the ferris wheel and went to ride the carousel, other people were already disappearing as it was about to go dark outside.

Alot of people gave him looks on why was a teenager like him decided to ride the carousel, but Jungkook was too far into thinking alot about everything to even care.

"I'm being too dramatic over this, I only got yelled at, right? What's the big deal?" He felt confused and felt his heart ache. His throat was feeling very dry and he somehow recalled that he hasn't ate or drank in the last 5 hours he's been gone.

He got off the ride and went to look for a bathroom to wash his face before he goes home.

He entered and saw that there was no other human present inside and locked the door as he stared at himself in the mirror.

He took his mask off and saw how chapped his lips were and sighed.

He felt tears swelling up in his eyes again as he tried to peel the skin off his chapped lips, it stung and bled, but he didn't care about the pain.

"You're pathetic without them." He thought as he stared at himself in the mirror.

His breathing rate started to increase and he started feeling dizzy. He began tearing up again as he felt like the world was going to collapse around him.

Jungkook fell down on the wet tiled floor of the bathroom, and the only things he remembered was the knocks on the bathroom door and the deafining noise of the ringing of his cellphone.

Jungkook woke up and realized he was in a hospital bed. He squinted his eyes towards the light and saw the rest of his hyungs in the room talking to a nurse or a doctor, he wasn't so sure.

His eldest hyung glanced towards him and gasped as he saw that he was awake.

"Jungkookie is awake now" his Jin hyung announced and the all went towards the bed he's lying in.

"W-Why am I here?" Jungkook managed to say, his throat was still very dry.

"Here, I advise you to drink more water." The doctor handed him a glass of water and Jungkook refused it.

"I asked w-why am I here? I-I don't need to be here!" Jungkook yelled as he tried to rip the thing that was attached to his hand.

"C-Calm down, You fainted in a bathroom in an amusement park, Jungkook." their leader spoke up and Jungkook paled at the memory.

"Be thankful for them for bringing you here." Namjoon added and Jungkook just sighed and shook his head.

"J-Just get me out of here. I don't need this. I'm fucking fine." Jungkook added and he froze at the sight of his Yoongi hyung, who glared at him.

"They're just doing their job, Jungkook." Jungkook suddenly went more quiet after that.

When Jungkook was released from the hospital, he started talking less in the group and started spending alot of his time in his room. But the others just thought that it was just a phase.

Yoongi suddenly woke up from his sleep, checking the clock on his bedside and saw that it was already morning.

He rose up from his bed and shook the short dream he had in the hospital back then with Jungkook.

He went outside his room and instantly saw Jungkook in the living room as he was watching a video of the rapline rapping.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung! Good morning!" Jungkook smiled at his hyung and Yoongi somehow breathed a sigh of relief.

He sat beside their maknae as he was watching when suddenly Jungkook asked,

"Hyung, what is your job?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi froze at the question.

"W-Well, I rap, sing and dance, and work hard I guess?" Yoongi said and Jungkook looked amazed with what his hyung said.

"You're amazing, Yoongi hyung."

"But, I think I'll have an even more important one." Yoongi added as Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him

"What is it?"

"Protecting and making Bangtan happy, and especially protecting and making our maknae the happiest." Jungkook giggled as he threw his arms around his Yoongi hyung and hugged him.

"Thank you!" Jungkook whispered and Yoongi just chuckled.

I'll make sure I'll do it right this time.

- - - - -

this chap was shitty, i'm sorry. :--(((

comment your feedbacks on the storyy

with love,

mari 💗