Chapter 29

Nearly a month after getting our tattoos, I was starting to get nervous about actually telling Harry that I basically got a tattoo for him. I was trying to convince myself that it was just a song, it didn’t mean anything more. I kept thinking that it just fit so well with my previous heart, but it meant more than that.

How was I supposed to explain that to someone? He’s going to think I’m absolutely insane for thinking that was okay. What if he breaks up with me, and never talks to me again?

Oh god damn, why did I get this stupid tattoo…

But what if he thinks it’s cute and sentimental? Who the hell would think that though, it’s creepy as hell..

I waltz around my apartment very late at night, trying to clean it from its messy state. Claire was here less and less, and it hurt to admit that I was missing her. However, I was not missing her messy ass.

There were clothes everywhere, scattered across the floor that I could barely see anymore. I try to differentiate her clothes from mine and it’s becoming harder and harder. Finally I just give up in defeat, and lay down on the couch.

My grey muscle tank reading ‘band boys = trouble’ with low arm holes that exposes majority of my skin sits lightly on my shoulders. My spandex were a little too short but I didn’t mind.

I jump when I hear loud music coming from my phone - my ringtone. I run to it, trying to determine its exact location but it seemed to be playing a game of hide and seek with me, and it was definitely winning. I trip multiple times, the last being the very worse. I try to avoid Louis’ guitar that he left here, and a loud thump could be heard through the entire apartment of me falling right on my ass as I finally find my phone. I swipe ‘accept’ on my phone, not bothering to check who it was and attempt to blow away the hair that has fallen in my face.

“Hello?”

A very fake low voice asks, “How did it feel?”

“What?” I respond, confused.

“How did it feel when you fell... running for you phone?” He asks, a loud laugh can be heard through the phone as he finishes his sentence.

“Wow, you are so funny, ha ha. I thought that was gonna be a terrible pick up line you ass hole.” I say, walking towards my front door. I click my phone shut, and open the door for Harry, who is still laughing about me falling. Damn, these walls are too thin.

*Harry’s POV*

She looks so cute, with her hair falling in front of her face like that. Random pieces drape down and obscure her vision, but she still looks so beautiful. I step forward, trying to recover from my laughing fit and push away her hair. She doesn’t look up at me with her beautiful eyes, so I move my hands behind her neck and pull her lips against mine.

It feels new everytime we kiss, and I could definitely get used to it. I wouldn’t mind spending eternity with her. I feel her hands subconsciously go to my waist and pull me closer, so I deepen the kiss. I move my tongue swiftly across her bottom lip, beginning for entry. She denies though, so I lightly bit her lip, pulling it through with my teeth. She moans and I know she can’t handle my teasing and she’ll let me really kiss her this time.

I was right.

She pulls me to her, desperately, and walks backwards into the apartment that she owns, sort of…

She walks quickly towards her bedroom, but I feel her slipping through my fingers and when I open my eyes, I realize she’s falling backwards, and I’m going down with her.

She lets out a yelp and I try to grab onto something so I don’t completely squish her. All I can do is throw my hands out on the floor beside either side of her face, praying that they make contact before my body slams into hers.