John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life Ch. 8

Chapter 8

Location: unknown

Character: Fury

Day: November 20, 2013

Time: 12: 41 pm

"What?"

Fury roared as she spun in her chambers. Rage was pouring through her. Hatred boiled in her skull and eyes.

She couldn't believe it. She had thought Caroline Kennedy and her arrogant husband would stay away. It looks like it hadn't.

No, she thought miserbly. I have to kill them. Before they notice.

Fumimg, she stormed out, snatching up a deadly looking knife and attaching a gun at her hips. She smiled.

"Get ready, Caroline," she exhaled, her smile never wavering. "I'm going to make you suffer like the other Kennedys did." She raised her voice. "David!"

The young man emerged from the shadows. "Yes, My Lady?"

"Bring me one of the prisoners," she commanded sternly. "It is time to see Caroline be broken before our eyes."

A sick twisted grin spread across his features. "Of course."

Moments later he returned with a struggling John in his wake. Fury wanted to laugh. She pressed her lips together and smiled at John.

He glared at her. "What do you want with me?"

Fury laughed. "Simple," she replied, smilimg at him. "You're really sexy John. I'm guessing no one has told you? I'm thinking you're cute. I might keep you as a sex toy instead of breaking you."

"Or," she continued, ignoring the shocked look on his face. "I can kill you. I don't mind killing a Kennedy scum by the way."

John laughed bitterly. "I don't mind joining my dead grandpa and gradma."

"Oh, John." She shook her head in mock sadness. "If only you knew how wrong you were." She chucked softly.

He titled his head, his eyes glittering. "No," he snapped. "Never."

Before he even knew what was happening, her lips crushed against his.

He cried out trying to pull away but she only increased her torment and he gave a loud moan as she kissed him. Her hands caressed the muscle in his back. He moaned again. She laughed softly and continued to kiss.

He kissed her back, startled at first. She laughed again but his mind was screaming. He pushed her away and fell collapsing against the wall.

Fury fell, slamming her back on the opposite wall. Her eyes showed pleasure and she laughed again. Her laugh was crazed and she grinned.

"That was fun," she stated. She grabbed a gun from her belt and pointed it at John's face. An evil look filled her eyes.

John had stopped twitching. No, he was too young to die. He was...

"Get away from him."

The voice was low, dangerous, and deep. Fury turned around, her eyes widened.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr stood blocking Fury's only way out and behind him were Tatiana and Rose, stunned but angry looks on their faces as well.

Location: Dallas Texas, Parkland Hospital

Character: Caroline Kennedy

Day: Novemeber 20, 2013

Time: 1:08 pm

I followed the dark haired man toward the building of Parkland Hospital. My heart was aching, not with anger but with pain.

What do they want? I asked myself. I hated them. They know that pretty darn well.

When the man opened the door, the smell of the hospital bathed my mouth.

Roses, I thought, my mouth aching with more pain.

The man looked nervously over his shoulder. "Wait right here," he ordered me sternly. I scowled but nodded.

I paced the floor nervously while Edwin pinched his lips tight. Whatever Dallas wanted, it didn't look good. They were hiding something. I didn't like the fact of that. Dallas had not hid its hatred of President Kennedy and they had killed my father. Tears leaked out of my eyes, and I wiped them away quicky.

While we waited, Edwin touched photographs gently with his hands. The nervous pit continued to grow in my stomach, bubbling like a volcano ready to explode.

The elevator doors flew open and both Edwin and I looked up. The man was back. His eyes were wide showing a lot of white.

"Come on," he said shakily. "There's something we need to show you." He paused before adding, "Don't blame me if you pass out from shock."

"Don't worry," I replied softly. "I can blame Dallas for making me suffer so many years."

His eyes flashed. He didn't scowl at me or snap back. A glint filled his eyes.

"You'll thank us sometime, you know," the man stated, walking ahead toward the elevator. "You'll be sorry for hating us."

I barked a cold laugh. "Sorry? I can't forgive a city that killed my own father. It's not possible. I'm really sorry about that."

My voice was mocking but deep inside there was anguish for me bullying him like that and my brain was asking me stupid questions like "where are we going? Where are we going?"

I pushed away the anguish and guilt as the man stepped at a door in the seventh floor. My heart hammered. The floor was dark; no one could have noticed the room before except the people who worked here.

The man twisted the doorknob in his hand and beckoned me forward. I swallowed hard, stepping forward unsure of what to do.

"Be brave," the man said quietly, "facing your past will be always the hardest."

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about until I forced myself to walk into the room.

The room was ice cold. I puffed in air and looked around. It was completely dark; I couldn't see anything.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I whirled and saw a man lounging on one of the beds. My heart froze and then shattered.

The wounded patient had dark green eyes like my own. He had a strong mouth. And his features were handsome. His hair was blondish-brownish. His eyes were fully alert, staring at me.

I screamed.

_____________

Cliffhanger 😍

_____________

I think everyone will know what happens next 😉

_______________

Please comment and like 💚