John F. Kennedy: An Unfinished Life Ch. 10

Chapter 10

Location: Unknown

Character: Robert F. Kennedy

Day: November 20, 2013

Time: 2: 51 pm

Robert aimed the gun at the woman's back. Her eyes glittered with venom at him. She bared her teeth.

"You fool," she snarled. "If you think capturing me is the solution it is not. I hold the secret to the Kennedy's defeat."

Robert smiled. His smile was mischievous. "I don't think so. Surrender and I won't hurt you."

Fury gave him a flirtatious smile. "Don't waste your time on me, Kennedy. How about you join me and take over the throne of America?"

Robert shook his head. "I'll rather die then join you."

"So be it," Fury replied. She glanced over his shoulder and saw Tatiana and Rose glaring at her. "Prepare to die."

Robert wanted to laugh at first but then he noticed people emerging from the shadows. They had blood painted on their foreheads. Their eyes shined with venom and hatred.

Tatiana's feet crunched under the earth. Robert stared, unable to hide his shock. There were more of them then they!

"Last chance," Fury snarled. "Join me or die."

Robert looked at Tatiana. Behind her in her gloved hands were a bottle of gasoline they had brought just in case. He jerked his head at her and she nodded. He looked at John. He had stumbled to his feet, the shock gone from his face.

"I think, Lady Fury," Robert said coolly. "You have underestimated your chances."

Fury's eyes narrowed like she was trying to find out what he was saying. Tatiana's hand lashed out and the gasoline bottle fell to the floor, uncapped.

The floor instantly caught fire. It stopped the line of dark warriors from advancing. Fury's eyes were wild with rage.

"After them!" She screamed. "Don't let them escape!"

Tatiana helped John to his feet. They raced away being herded by Robert. He glanced back and saw Fury shrieking with anger and hate in her eyes.

He watched with wide eyes as one warrior tried to leap over the flames. But his clothes caught fire and he screamed until he died by the wrath of the flames.

"Come on," Rose shouted. Her voice was loud over the crackling and hisses of the flames. "We have to go!"

He followed her. Fury's angry loud scream pierced his ears.

"I'll get you for this! When we meet again, I will kill you, Robert F. Kennedy Jr!"

Robert shivered from enternal chill. Somehow he knew Fury would try and get him, no matter the cost.

Location: Parkland Hospitial

Character: John F. Kennedy

Day: November 20, 2013

Time: 3:12 pm

John "Jack" Kennedy watched as Maria paced around the room, gnawing on her lower lip. Her eyes were full of worry and some discomfort.

Caroline had left fifteen minutes ago to quiet the crowd in front. John watched from the window, peeking through. Some people had their "iPhones" out whatever that was and were flashing photos. It would have made him happy and smile but now everytime he went to go get a drink, newsreporters flashed pictures of him. He tried to ignore it as Jackie had done multiple times in her life. It didn't work.