Team Work Makes The Dream Work

Hi guys im so sorry I havn't updated in ages. Ive had so much stuff going on. I got a new job and quite my other 3 which is great. I've been working my ass off for travel money as im going to south Korean to see BTS. Shout out to the Army's that read my fic. Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter and ill update as soon as i can.

Vexol's Basement

"Don't you dare come near me you sicko", Chloe yell as Vexol begins chanting with a knife in his hand. The candles around the room flicker as the room drops in temperature. Erie nosies can be heard sailing around the room and shadows cast the shapes of monsters upon the walls. Vexol having finished his chant advances on Chloe.

"You think about touching me and it will be the last thing you ever do" Chloe threatens even though she knows theres nothing she can do. Vexol raises to knife above Chloe's heart and Chloe send a silent prayer to god. The knife begins its decent towards her chest; Chloe's eyes closing in preparation for pain. Just as the knife is about to make contact the basement door bursts open and in comes Lucifer charging like an angry bull. He tackles Vexol away from Chloe.

"Chloe."

"Lucifer, how did you find me?"

"I called them", Mulder replies.

Mulder runs in with Scully on his heels. Scully runs to undo Chloe from the rope while Mulder raises his gun at vexol. Vexol throws Lucifer away, with Lucifer landing against the wall. With Chloe still in the room Lucifer remains vulnerable.

"Agent Scully, get Chloe out the room. My powers don't work when she's near me," Lucifer yells.

"Scully go," Mulder says.

Scully nods her head and starts leading a weak and dizzy Chloe out the room. Chloe however tries to resist.

"Lucifer you are not the devil. Its not the time for your bullshit."

"Chloe as much as you don't believe him you are still weak. You would put yourself in more danger by staying," Mulder reasons.

"Fine. But keep that idiot safe Agent Mulder."

"Will do."

Chloe and Scully leave the room while Mulder and Lucifer circle Vexol.

"Your powers back now?" Mulder questions.

"Oh yes, now its time for some payback. How dare you take my partner like that. Don't forgot your place peasant, I am still your ruler. Once I'm done with you its Mazikeen's turn, and you know how savage she can be. Choose your next moves wisely," Lucifer threatens.

"Ahaha you think you scare me. You stopped being our ruler the moment you left and became a weakling. Defending humans and their pitiful lives. I used to have respect for you but not anymore. Since you're gone I will become the new ruler of hell and show no mercy. All I have to do is dispose of you first," Vexol counters.

"So be it, don't say I didn't warn you." Lucifer switches to his devil face and a fight breaks out between them.

Mulder stands to the side with his gun raised, ready to be of assistance if need. Truth be told he could not do much when watching two supernatural benign hashing it out. Lucifer throws Vexol around, his eyes blazing as the inner rage comes to light. Lucifer picks Vexol up by the throat and smashes him against the wall. He begins a series of punches into Vexol's stomach till Vexol releases his wings and flies up breaking out of the house. Vexol then punches Lucifer and he falls to the ground. Further up the road Chloe and Scully are on a call to Mazikeen for back up when they watch the sky in horror. Lucifer is falling from the sky at top speed and crashes to the ground. They run to Lucifer who's starting to pick him self off the ground.