Chapter 1

*Sophia*

Why does Cameron have to take me with him everywhere he goes, it's not like he is my dad? Cameron, my older by 5 seconds brother, was invited to go to MAGCON, I go almost everywhere with him.  He is my best friend and considering that we were home schooled, it wasn't easy finding friends. "Cam, but why do I have to go with you?" I was upset that I had to go with, why couldn't I just stay home and live my life differently than Cam was living his? "You’re all I have now and I'm not leaving you home alone, plus it won't just be us together, there will be other guys"

*Cameron*

"....there will be other guys" I let it slip out of my mouth even though I knew I shouldn't have said that.  I promised mom that I would protect her, I don't want one of these guys to hurt her.  I don't know any of them, they could be jerks for all I know.  I just wanted to go and meet all the guys, hang out with them and then have Soph come and meet them.   "Oh really, now this may get interesting!" Sophia said running to go pack her bags.  Great what have I done, now any one of these guys could possibly be my sister's new boyfriend.  I grabbed my phone off the counter and formed a group message, I was given all the numbers to all the people participating so that we could contact each other in case of an emergency.

~Hello I'm Cameron Dallas, can't wait to meet you guys, text me whenever. ~

Instantly I was getting notifications from the guys one by one saying who they were.  But one struck my eye more than the rest.  It wasn't in the group message it was another number. I was right about to check it when Sophia came up behind me and did what she likes to call a SURPRISE phone check, where she takes my phone and looks through it when I seem to be busy away doing something.

*Sophia*

I walked into the kitchen to ask Cameron something when I heard his phone was going off like crazy.  I sneaked up behind him and took his phone while I jumped on his back.  He was texting the guys, I recognized one of the responses he was getting.  It said

~Hey dude, I'm Matthew Espinosa. I can't wait to meet one of my new best friends. ~

"Get off my back Sophia!" Cameron only called me Sophia when he was mad. "We have to go, are you ready yet?" I nodded my head.

*Cameron*

I took my phone and ran to my aunt's car, I opened the passenger door and hopped in. My aunt and I talked for a short amount of time, and then Sophia came out with the weirdest look on her face, it was like she was happy, but the happiness was taken over by sadness.  I got out and ran to her.   "I finished packing, we can leave now." She said just staring at me. "Dang you scared me, Sophia get into the car and I'll lock the door for you." I locked the door and ran to the car.  When I got in I heard Sophia say "Please don't tell Cameron, he'll freak out if he knows." Silently to my aunt.  We shortly arrived at the airport.  Shortly after that we landed. While on the plane Matthew Espinosa said that he would pick me up when my flight arrived.