Chapter 3

*Cameron*

"Cam I forgot my phone in the room, can you guys wait for me to go get it?" I figured with Sophia gone for a few minutes I could lay down the laws with my 2 new best friends.

"Ok so there are some rules with my sister, you can't touch her, or kiss her.  I'm basically her fatherly figure and I'm not gonna let one of you guys break her heart." Nash and Matt gave me the same look, almost of disappointment, why do all my friends love my sister.

~Cam I just got my phone I'll be downstairs in a few, love you~

~Sophia you know the rules right.....~

~Cam what rules are you talking about???~

~I'll tell you later come down here I'm starving~

Sophia doesn't know what the rules are, I have told her them multiple times.  I tell her whenever I meet her boyfriend for the first time, I tell both of them. "Hey dudes let's go, Cam is the slowest driver ever!!" Sophia ran past us out into the rental car. We followed and got in.

*Sophia*

I was sitting in the car and wanted to talk to Matt, but I didn't want to break one of Cameron's rules.  I knew them he told me all the time even when I didn't have a boyfriends. "Cam can I see your phone please?" "I guess you can but what do you want?" Cam handed me his phone I went to his contacts and found Matthew Espinosa, I entered the number in my phone and saved it. "What do you want with my phone?" "I wanted to see what apps you have." I lied, but I wasn't going to have him know what I was really doing.  I went onto my phone and went to messages.

New Message

~Hey, its Sophia, the cutie~

~hey, did you just get my number off of Cams phone? ~

~yes... I wanted to talk to you but you know the  rules...~

~yep so whats up~

~nothing, I have to talk to you privately sometime soon~

~ok btw, you gotta bae or nah~

~I don't gotta bae but there is a cute guy that I like~

*Matthew*

God, she likes a guy, it can't be me.

~let me guess he goes to your school~

~nope the only guy at my school is Cam, I'm homeschooled~

~SERIOUSLY~

~YEPPP ILL GIVE YOU A HINT~

~ok...~

~he is cute...~

Great the guy he likes is cute, I have no chance for her anymore.

~.....~

~he is liked by a load of girls~

Hey this could be me, should I tell her?

~.....~

~well you're not guessing, I'll guess who you like?~

~sure, I don't want to say though, other than that she is gorgeous~

~I'll guess later, we are here~

I looked up and I saw a restaurant, time to go inside.  We walking inside the restaurant and I was going to sit right next to Sophia when Cameron quickly pulled out the chair and sat down.  I wen to go and sit by Nash when Sophia got up and was really upset, she started whispering, she didn’t want to yell because we were inside of a restaurant.  “Why do you have to be that protective person, can I not like a guy that you are going to be friends with?” Sophia walked out of the restaurant.  I went to go chase after her but Nash grabbed my arm.  Instead Cameron got up and walked to the bathroom.  Nash and I went to go check on him.  He was in the bathroom crying his eyes out.  “Lets go in” “Matthew Espinosa, are you crazy.  I’ll go in, maybe you should wait in the car.  But don’t go into the car, stay away from Sophia.