Chapter 20

*Sophia*

I heard something, somebody, it was Michelle.  I woke up looking at her and I heard Cameron scream to tell the doctor we were awake.  “Is Matt ok?” Cam pointed to the right of me.  “Matthew Lee Espinosa.” I was going to cry.  “Matt just went down, severe to moderate.  You guys are stable.” I was crying now.  I could’ve lost my baby.  I have no idea how I would’ve live without him.  I started speaking all of my thoughts out loud. “Matthew Lee Espinosa, you’re the only person I have ever loved.  I don’t know how I could live without you.  I need you to be able to live.  Just please fight through the pain that you have. Please, I kinda wanna say I love you Matthew Lee Espinosa.  I love you, I loved you from the first kiss we had, and I loved you even more when you gave me the blue diamond.”

*Matthew*

“..blue diamond. I loved you a whole lot more when you stand up for your other friends.  I loved it when you pissed Cameron off by making out with me, I enjoyed it as well, but it was to help get Cameron back for what he did to Shawn. I love you Matthew Lee Espinosa, I will always dream of the day when I become Sophia Marie Espinosa.” “I love you Sophia Marie Dallas” I opened my eyes.  Where in the world was I? Sofa, Nash, Cam, and Michelle were crying. “I’m awake doctors!” “Matt your alive!” Sofa started crying even harder than she already had been.  “I don’t want any explanation, just when can we leave?” “Doctor O’Neill said that you can leave tomorrow.” The nurse said walking in.  “Well that means that Hamilton and I are sleeping on chairs tonight!” Cameron and Nash went to get comfy on the chairs.  “Goodnight, I love you guys” Cameron walked over and turned the lights off. We all went to sleep.