Chapter 10

*Matthew*

We turned the opposite direction from Nash and Cam.  “Soph, are you really on your period or are you just trying to get me and you in the room alone?” “Matthew Espinosa, are you serious right now? Yes I am on my period and I only have about 3 tampons.” The rest of the walk was silent. We walked in after I opened the door and Sophia ran to her bag and then straight into the bathroom.  She shortly came out and sat down on her bed. “Cutie, you wanted to talk, you told me that we needed to sometime soon.” “Yea Matt we do need to talk, I want to know what are relationship is, what we have, and what will happen.  I really like you, I kinda wanna say that I love you.” She used my tweet, I said that to her on twitter in front of millions of people and 1 of them was Cameron Dallas, the guy who would kill me if Sophia and I dated.  “Well we are friends with some benefits, we have the fact that I kinda wanna say I love you and you kinda wanna say you love me, and what will happen, that is something I don’t know.  I hope that someday we get married and have children.” “Thanks I enjoyed the talk” She winked at me and I climbed over the walkover that was covered by our suitcases.  I sat next to her on her bed and I looked at her in the eyes.  Just then, when the moment was right I kissed her.  She kissed me back until she got a text from Cam asking what exactly it was she needed.  I went back to my bed and got down and went to the bathroom.  “Matt, can I go over to Taylor’s room to film a video, I am not really asking you I just am telling you” “Sure Shawn is coming over then” I got my phone out and told Shawn to come over.  Shawn is my best friend, I tell him everything.  But he isn’t caught up with Sophia.  “Hey Shawnie, I need to tell you something” “Yea Matt, are you okay, you know that everything we talk about stays a secret.” “Okay, well Sophia Dallas and I have kissed 3 times.  She kissed me 2 of the 3 and I kissed her back 2 of the 3.  2 of them were done today and the 1st kiss we had way yesterday.  Cam doesn’t know and I only told Nash about the 1st.  We kinda wanna say that we love each other.  I seriously want her to be mine, but what do I do?” “Woah, thats a whole lot to take in but I found this a while ago” Shawn pulled out a blue box with a blue diamond inside.  “Give her this tomorrow onstage in front of everybody, Cam won’t be onstage, he is off stage remember tomorrow is the prank.” Tomorrow we were going to tell the fans that Cam was in his room because he was sick and he couldn’t be onstage, yet at the end after I would ask Sophia out he would come out.  “Sure why not, that means that after you sing you have to give me the box and say that it was a package that came in for me.  We pump up the fans and then get a few to come onstage, that will later meet us backstage.” “Sounds good Matt, is that all, cuz we can go and join the video” We walked over to Taylor’s room and Shawn opened up the door for us to get in.  Sophia looked over to see who walked in and smiled while waving us over. “Guess who just joined the party!” Sophia said while she got up and started dancing.

*SKIPS VIDEO*

Sophia and I walked back to the room.  Cam and Nash still weren’t back.  They were probably getting other things.  “Hey, everybody’s coming over to our room tonight for a party” Sophia yelled from the bathroom, she was cleaning up. “Is that my cue to start cleaning Cutie?” She nodded, I saw her from the bathroom and I walked into the king sized bed room.  I made the bed and cleaned up in there.  Why am I cleaning when this will be destroyed in a few hours.